BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

This MF crazy!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 17>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
NuAttitude View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: This MF crazy!!
    Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 7:38am
So I'm still hurt from what this nucca said to me.  We have been together for 4 yrs and were on the subject of babies and he expressed how badly he wants another one. Mind you he already has 4 children from a previous relationship. I told him I have no problem with that but I want to be married first since I don't want any kids out of "wedlock".  He agreed.  OK so why this dumb MF tell me how serious he wants another child and do make him go outside the relationship??  I'm like WTF....did you just say??OuchCensoredCry.   So I ask the question.... WHAT WOULD YOU DO??
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (15) Thanks(15)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 7:59am
hey Nu
honestly.. i say poof before its quoted.. and PM or talk to someone in your life.. bhm will talk about how youre already losing being with a man with 4 kids.. they're gonna turn this into all jokes and make you feel extra stupid.. 

@ what he said.. 

you know what to do…….. that was beyond disrespectful.. and beyond a sign.. 

Edited by coconess - Feb 11 2014 at 8:02am
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 8:04am
I would LEAVE HIM!. He is gonna cheat on you regardless it sounds like. Any man who thinks that's a reasonable solution to your conversation aint sh*t. 

Is he taking care of the 4 he already has. and i mean him not you helping him either?
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 8:07am

that is unacceptable behavior op...i know you love him and all, but its time for you to move on and find someone that will marry you and that you can build a family with

IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 8:10am
Leave him. Who's to say if you get married he wouldn't want another child after you've already had one with him? He's showing you his true colors, believe it.
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 8:11am
Might be time to do a self-inventory and leave.

He doesn't sound like a catch and the fact that you are debating what you should do is telling

Edited by nitabug - Feb 11 2014 at 8:12am
NuAttitude View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 8:11am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

hey Nu
honestly.. i say poof before its quoted.. and PM or talk to someone in your life.. bhm will talk about how youre already losing being with a man with 4 kids.. they're gonna turn this into all jokes and make you feel extra stupid.. 

@ what he said.. 

you know what to do…….. that was beyond disrespectful.. and beyond a sign.. 

LMAO....this giff made me laugh.  But you're right.  I already know what to do and I already have a plan!!  Just needed to get it off my chest and out my system.  The nerve!!
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 8:13am

does he take care of his kids? why does he need 5 + kids?! Who needs 5 kids like really

AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 8:14am
Tell that nicca to swerve
do what you feel you gotta do
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 8:16am
you know what to do.  and im pretty certain that was code word for "i'm not going to marry you"
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 17>
  Share Topic