Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

This mall looks so cool

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2013 at 2:37pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by Lilaca Lilaca wrote:

don't you yanks have malls like this ?LOL

the cool mall here is the one that has a movie theater inside. lol

The Mall of America in Minnesota has an aquarium, rollercoasters, miniature golf, and some other things but i've never been there. Cry
LOLawww where do you live? you a small town gal?

lol not even...i'm from San Francisco, also lived in NY/NJ and now Atlanta...  i don't see malls full of anything...just kiosks with white girls begging to flat iron my hair or put in a plastic synthetic ass hair piece...or teeth whitening or buy some stupid toy.

i think the most interesting thing i've seen in a mall is like a bungee jumping thing. The mall in Caesar's Palace Las Vegas has a changing sky ceiling and cobblestone streets...yep, that's about it. Ouch

i walk past these all the time, as soon as they see my natural hair they shut up and avoid eye contact, so funnyLOL
Sponsored Links

snoep25 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snoep25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2013 at 2:38pm
So you go shopping for a bikini....don't have to wait to home and try it out...just head for mall pool..LOLLOLLOL 

fawk the recession!! 
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2013 at 2:41pm

don't you yanks have malls like this ?LOL

the cool mall here is the one that has a movie theater inside. lol

The Mall of America in Minnesota has an aquarium, rollercoasters, miniature golf, and some other things but i've never been there. Cry
LOLawww where do you live? you a small town gal?

lol not even...i'm from San Francisco, also lived in NY/NJ and now Atlanta...  i don't see malls full of anything...just kiosks with white girls begging to flat iron my hair or put in a plastic synthetic ass hair piece...or teeth whitening or buy some stupid toy.

i think the most interesting thing i've seen in a mall is like a bungee jumping thing. The mall in Caesar's Palace Las Vegas has a changing sky ceiling and cobblestone streets...yep, that's about it. Ouch

i walk past these all the time, as soon as they see my natural hair they shut up and avoid eye contact, so funnyLOL

when i wear my deep curly weave they are like a moth to a flame...this white girl literally BEGGED(and cornered) me to buy a flat iron from her and i kept saying i like to keep my hair "natural" LOL
zsazsa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zsazsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2013 at 2:45pm
It looks like all types of confusion. Can you imagine trying to shop with kids? how stressful would that be! no ma'am 
AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2013 at 2:47pm
Our mall was supposed to be like that but the city and the contractor we at oddsCry  Anyway, now that I'm in the suburbs of Atlanta, I haven't been to any malls except for North Point and that mall sucksDead
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2013 at 2:49pm
Wow, never heard of that mall. Must be that Alberta oil money.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2013 at 2:55pm
I don't even go to the mall anymore

Not even for the movies. I can't see a movie without seeing it at Studio Bar & Grill for now on
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2013 at 2:56pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

I don't even go to the mall anymore

Not even for the movies. I can't see a movie without seeing it at Studio Bar & Grill for now on

there's one of those down the street from me.  i've been wanting to go but i wasn't sure how good the food would be.  what do you eat there?
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2013 at 2:58pm
omg the food is delish!

I usually order grilled chicken nachos

My Aunt loves the crab cakes. The coconut tenders and pizza look good too! If you're gonna pay those high prices for movie food, you might as well get great food!

Edited by Alias_Avi - Apr 26 2013 at 2:58pm
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2013 at 3:10pm
Originally posted by zsazsa zsazsa wrote:

It looks like all types of confusion. Can you imagine trying to shop with kids? how stressful would that be! no ma'am 

*high 5s*
My kids would be tryna escape and run to the water slides at every opportunity
LOL

Besides 800 stores is too much for my brain to handle.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>