Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - This just seemed fake as hell (Steve Wilkos Show)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

This just seemed fake as hell (Steve Wilkos Show)

Post Reply Post Reply

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SweetNovember* View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: This just seemed fake as hell (Steve Wilkos Show)
    Posted: Jul 21 2013 at 1:21am
Do you think this is real?

Edited by SweetNovember* - Jul 21 2013 at 1:21am
Sponsored Links

Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2013 at 2:15am
summary sweet!LOL
SweetNovember* View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2013 at 2:25am
Okay, this older girl comes on the show because she is worried to death about her little sister who is 11 and is doing all kinds of things with older boys and grown men. They bring the mom out and then find the 11 year old's dad who isn't the older girl's dad. He shows up acting like he was searching high and low for his family and he's going to go to his daughter and lay down the law. Then it comes out there were allegations when the older girl was little that her step father was molesting her. There is a big blow out between the girl and her estranged step dad and Steve kicks him out and he doesn't get to see his little daughter after all.

I'm well aware that stuff like this happens but the girl's acting was just terrible and that made it hard for me to believe. The younger girl seemed convincing though. I don't know what to think.

Edited by SweetNovember* - Jul 21 2013 at 4:54am
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2013 at 6:24am
i never understood how talk shows are allowed to exploit children like this. 

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2013 at 6:25am
I really really hate his show.
Sinnamon_Mami View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sinnamon_Mami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2013 at 6:39am
I remember that episode. I always wondered what happened to those girls... I don't think it was fake.. The emotions were too real..
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic