Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

This is terribly sad - where is the justice?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
zsazsa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote zsazsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 2:07pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

Originally posted by zsazsa zsazsa wrote:

Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

is this in the UK?  18 with a 13 yo is statutory rape, right?

Yes most definitely! age of consent is 16. 

I can't get over the age. I think it's bcos my son is 13. Argh. 

I wish she died knowing she was loved. She must have been petrified. 

you have kids?

Just the one! LOL
Sponsored Links

happy 4b View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote happy 4b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 2:10pm
Poor baby. Can't they arrest him.
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 3:16pm
that lil fvcker left w/o calling for help Angry
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 3:19pm
this story makes me sick.  parents really need to do better.
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 3:22pm
they can go to hell with that autistic excuse, I bet he's done something like this before, along with the other boy. smh, that poor baby, did her mother know about the rape? 
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 3:27pm
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

I hope he never forgets her image of dying and it haunts him until he goes complete crazy.

The boy has autism (no?). He probably does not have the mental capacity to care/feel emotionally like a non-autistic person…..

Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 3:42pm
Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

I hope he never forgets her image of dying and it haunts him until he goes complete crazy.

The boy has autism (no?). He probably does not have the mental capacity to care/feel emotionally like a non-autistic person…..

it depends on where one falls on the spectrum. one autistic person is not like the next...there are vast differences.

from what I can infer from the article, he knew what he was doing was wrong.
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 3:46pm
Originally posted by nimkola nimkola wrote:

Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

I have a question....18 and 13 yo's go to the same schools in the UK?

Quite a few schools in my city have students from ages 11-18. Sometimes its 11-16 and then you go to college to do A levels/sixth form.

This story is sad as hell. Really common too...minus the death ofc.
13 and 18 year olds attend school together in America all the time.

I entered high school at 13. I turned 14  two months later.

Also, alot of kids graduate high school at 18 for one reason or another.

So there are alot of 13 & 18 year olds going to school together.  They may even share the same schedule. They may have lunch, gym, study hall or an elective credit class together......
zsazsa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zsazsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 4:12pm
I can't stop blaming the school. How incompetent. I would like to imagine that they did inform the mum. 

A GIRL of 13 plunged to her death after leaving the chilling phone message: He wants me dead, he wants me to jump.

Chevonea Kendall-Bryan had been distraught over bullying hours before plummeting 60ft from her fifth-floor bedroom, pals said.

Last night mum Amanda told how she and Chevonea’s stepdad Michael rushed to the room after a bang at their flat in Battersea, South West London. She said: “We looked out and she was on the ground and covered in blood. She had seemed fine, normal. I’m devastated.”

Flats ... in South West London
Flats ... in South West London

A pupil at Chevonea’s school, Saint Cecilia’s, told how she found the tragic teen weeping in

the toilets the same day, Tuesday. The student said: “She said, ‘Those boys are bullying me’.

I said, ‘Pupil support will sort it’. She replied, ‘No, it’ll never be sorted’.” The mystery posting

on her phone messenger service later emerged. Pals have left online tributes condemning

bullying. One said: “Bullied until you decided to take no more.”

Amanda, also mum to 20-month-old Shakaila, believes Chevonea fell while sitting on the ledge, as she often did.

But she said: “I’ve heard rumours and police don’t think it was an accident.

mpu

“Apparently two people at the school were interviewed.” Police called the death “unexplained”. The school said: “We are shocked.”

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 4:14pm
sometimes i wish all of this text messaging, internet revolution, etc etc never happened.  there's so much good that has come from it but the social cost is astounding.  
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic