Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

this is sooo sad smh

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
James Avery View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote James Avery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 6:09pm
this animal needs to be in a cage somewhere in a orange jumpsuit.
Sponsored Links

KhadiNiaomi View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KhadiNiaomi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 6:11pm
Originally posted by pattigurlatl pattigurlatl wrote:

Originally posted by Eden. Eden. wrote:

Originally posted by pattigurlatl pattigurlatl wrote:

Just wow!< id="adlesse_unifier_magic_element_id" style="display:none;">

I think black women are taken less seriously by the law and unfortunately, other black women.

she's black, what more protection did she need patti?
Im just saying that people are treated differently. There are clear disparities. 

This looks to be a mediation and it looks like the man's mother was there, not on the side of the accuser but on the side of the accused. Of course until he erupts right in front of her. There is no mediation in the case where a woman is trying to explain that her domestic partner has exhibited violence towards her. I would hedge my bets that if we were to look at similar cases in that same courthouse, either they were in separate rooms or there was an armed guard in the room.

But this court of law like most, IMO, doesn't take these things seriously when black people are involved.

That's what I'm saying.
< id="adlesse_unifier_magic_element_id" style="display:none;">
It's true hmm!
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 6:16pm
Shoulda shot him when he was still beating her after the cop came in
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 6:19pm
That was in grandmother he pushed out of the way . OuchThe judge only put into place a temporary restraining order . I plan to write President obama on the matter again . We are not protected against animal like this . I lost a First cousin and her children . I dread the day my daughter begans to date 

Edited by india100 - Jan 29 2013 at 6:22pm
Eden. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Eden. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 6:24pm
writing the president will get you no where india.

unless you're planning on sending a hundred couple thousand and hand delivering them with your rally.
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 6:25pm
That's terrible. He needs to serve time.

jr.
pinkdiemond View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkdiemond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 6:25pm

“I went there, I told [the magistrate] I was in fear for my life and that I had children to take care of,” she said.  “Once the judge walked out, I was in fear.”

The woman, whose name has not been disclosed, added: “He could have choked me out. He could have took any type of object and stabbed me anywhere with it. I was just thinking of my life.”

Thankfully, Magistrate Tracy Stoner has already granted the unnamed woman a civil protection order against her 30-year-old ex, which means he must stay 1,000 feet away from her and cannot make any attempt to contact or harass her for 5 years.

The woman was treated for bumps and bruises at a hospital, and the court ordered Greene to serve 30 days in jail for courtroom assault.

“We’re really looking at what happened and what we can put in place in the future to sort of safeguard everyone,” the court’s community outreach director commented.  “This is the first time this has happened. We do thousands of hearings every year.”

SweetNovember* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 6:29pm
30 days? smh...
texasmami0117 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote texasmami0117 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 6:35pm
30 fuccin days for assault????? you lyin!
mzmee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzmee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 6:36pm
Angry
Originally posted by SweetNovember* SweetNovember* wrote:

30 days? smh...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon