Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

This is some DATELINE ish !!!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 16>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 13 Votes, Average 3.69  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2013 at 12:16pm

LOL

Sponsored Links

smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2013 at 12:16pm
so should he have just reported the bag to authorities? i feel like either way he would have been phucked. bad luck man, bad luck.
binky622 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote binky622 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2013 at 12:16pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

Originally posted by smaison smaison wrote:

i aint trying to get roughed up over some damn diapers.

DeadLOL

LOLLOLLOLLOLCryCryCryCryLOL
Nisha View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2013 at 12:18pm
wow
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2013 at 12:20pm

so should he have just reported the bag to authorities? i feel like either way he would have been phucked. bad luck man, bad luck.

hmmmm...i think my actions would depend on where i fell in the scheme of things (check points prior to me ect ect)...

but i would have reported something...

Edited by ThoughtCouture - May 28 2013 at 12:21pm
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2013 at 12:20pm

I think if he would've reported it , he did his job. Then it would've been on whoever else was responsible on the inside.

AwesomeAries View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2013 at 12:21pm

Snitches get stitches and end up I'm ditches
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (20) Thanks(20)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2013 at 12:24pm
i remember years ago this guy was telling me that his brother was walking down the street and saw this brown paper bag by a wheel of the car.  he went and picked up the bag and said it had to have been about 10K or more.  he casually folded the bag back up and put it back where he found it and went on his way.  we were asking the guy why didnt your brother take it and he was like theres a difference between money being dropped (lost) and money being placed.  that was placed money and placed money is watched money.
Harmonii View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Harmonii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2013 at 12:25pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

i remember years ago this guy was telling me that his brother was walking down the street and saw this brown paper bag by a wheel of the car.  he went and picked up the bag and said it had to have been about 10K or more.  he casually folded the bag back up and put it back where he found it and went on his way.  we were asking the guy why didnt your brother take it and he was like theres a difference between money being dropped (lost) and money being placed.  that was placed money and placed money is watched money.

Yep
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2013 at 12:25pm

If he was on the job, and found the suitcase and reported it right then, he wouldn't be in trouble (I think) w/ the cartel.  Scanners every day catch ppl trying to run drugs at airports/checkpoints and such.

But him basically stealing it off the line and going home with it basically ruined his chances of getting workers compensationLOL

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 16>