BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This Is Some Bullshat

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
TayTay View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote TayTay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2013 at 4:16am
damn son!! I love nasty gal. most of the stuff i either love or hate, nothing in between.
Sponsored Links

ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2013 at 11:00am

oh wow.  never heard of this site...

loveandpeace1984 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveandpeace1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2013 at 11:17am
She is a bawse and she richer than Rick Ross. She stunnin on dem heauxs, I need to start up a business and it's the best time in a rocky economy to start having a swarm of followers and keep boosting up the price as you go higher and than you would be well received by the wealthy.
binky622 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote binky622 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2013 at 11:57am
Yeah Foxx i know the feeling. I look at famous bloggers and its about finding your niche market.  the problem is we talk ourselves out of it. As Ben Franklin said " necessity is the mother of invention" it started out as survival 
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2013 at 12:05pm
Originally posted by binky622 binky622 wrote:

Yeah Foxx i know the feeling. I look at famous bloggers and its about finding your niche market.  the problem is we talk ourselves out of it. As Ben Franklin said " necessity is the mother of invention" it started out as survival 
Its funny that you mentioned bloggers because I noticed that a lot of fashion bloggers are ridiculously overrated (no shade). In one of my classes we were going over different bloggers and in my head I was like "why are they so successful"? Many of them lack experience, innovation, writing skills and creativity.

The market has become so saturated with Fashion Bloggers, it becoming ridiculous and rather hard on choosing who to follow. I'm leaning more towards lifestyle bloggers (like stylepantry) than fashion bloggers now.
A lot of companies are fighting over how some of these people should be compensated as well...

binky622 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote binky622 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2013 at 12:12pm
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

Originally posted by binky622 binky622 wrote:

Its funny that you mentioned bloggers because I noticed that a lot of fashion bloggers are ridiculously overrated (no shade). In one of my classes we were going over different bloggers and in my head I was like "why are they so successful"? Many of them lack experience, innovation, writing skills and creativity.

The market has become so saturated with Fashion Bloggers, it becoming ridiculous and rather hard on choosing who to follow. I'm leaning more towards lifestyle bloggers (like stylepantry) than fashion bloggers now.
A lot of companies are fighting over how some of these people should be compensated as well...

Yes lifestyle blogs are the way to go because you can address any topic as it relates to your life and your audience.  We should talk sometimes offlineTongue
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2013 at 12:15pm
YesssBig smile
binky622 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote binky622 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2013 at 12:26pm
the think i notice about blogs they create an illusion of a lifestyle that you wished you had "eg. a picture of starbucks coffee, a mac laptop  on your beautiful coffee table with your hunter boots perched on your fireplace as you edit your blog in photoshop"LOL in the middle of a work day

"click like"Sleepy

binky622 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote binky622 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2013 at 12:28pm
sistagal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sistagal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2013 at 12:35pm
Damn.,. She's an inspiration
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>