BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This is a red herring.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 222324

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 35 Votes, Average 1.69  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2013 at 11:40am
Originally posted by iGotSunshine iGotSunshine wrote:

Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

Tell them they can go home...it's insignifcant...
i just read that 136 unarmed black men have been killed by police and vigilantes since Trayvon was murdered. if that's insignifcant than what is significant

the funniest thing about this whole thread is that star hasnt mentioned a damn thing she has done to curb "black on black" crime
that's the real red herring
I'm saying...if some of the poster could've laid hands on her that night...Shocked then her ass would've known BOB crime for real...LOL

Sponsored Links

Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2013 at 11:41am
Anyway I made a tread...if you have some info on the 136 people. Please post them...I'm gonna do some research too. As much as we'd like to think this is an isolated innocent, it's not...just don't hear about it.
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2013 at 11:43am
why she edit the post to say something completely different
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2013 at 12:11pm
Originally posted by Ladybird0724 Ladybird0724 wrote:

why she edit the post to say something completely different

She said GZ killed GZ, instead of GZ killed Trayvon. Looks like she just corrected herself.
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2013 at 12:12pm
Where is Maysay?
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2013 at 1:20pm

Originally posted by iGotSunshine iGotSunshine wrote:

Tell them they can go home...it's insignifcant...
i just read that 136 unarmed black men have been killed by police and vigilantes since Trayvon was murdered. if that's insignifcant than what is significant

the funniest thing about this whole thread is that star hasnt mentioned a damn thing she has done to curb "black on black" crime
that's the real red herring
I'm saying...if some of the poster could've laid hands on her that night...Shocked then her ass would've known BOB crime for real...LOL

Yup.  I just got mad all over again because I noticed she had the audacity to say "the real issues go ignored".  Arrogant stupidity is the worst kind. 
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2013 at 1:54pm
Originally posted by SweetNovember* SweetNovember* wrote:

Y'all are not understanding what I mean when I say this is PROPAGANDA. They WANT you to focus on this. They know as long as you zero in on the OTHER as the enemy you won't want to seek out and cast out the demons within the community. That is why I said this is a red herring. It's intentional. It's meant to take attention away from the real issue. Y'all are being mind f*cked.

A little ditty I found on tumblr:

Like, you think we don’t care about black people shooting black people?

When we talk about fixing our schools, we are trying to address the problem of black on black violence.

When we talk about access to reproductive health services, we are trying to address the problem of black on black violence.

When we talk about social services and alleviating poverty, we are trying to address the problem of black on black violence. 

When we talk about gentrification forcing us out of our neighborhoods, we are trying to address the problem of black on black violence.

When we talk about voter suppression, we are trying to address the problem of black on black violence.

Do you not see that? All of our issues intersect, but when you knock our legs out from under us and render us unable to do even the most basic of social and political organizing what the are we supposed to do?

Don’t act like we aren’t trying to solve our problems. 

Y’all ain’t letting us.

Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2013 at 1:56pm
skittles Clap
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2013 at 1:57pm
Originally posted by BrownQtee BrownQtee wrote:

Originally posted by Ladybird0724 Ladybird0724 wrote:

Insignificant?? His life was insignificant? His death was insignificant? You're angry because other deaths didn't/don't get the attention this one did.

Trayvon's Mom & Dad made sure this wasn't swept under the rug. The case was brought to the worlds attention because they refused to take no for the final answer. I honestly hope you either get a clue or forever live in the bubble you live in now...because if not, you're going to have serious trouble in life.

clearly one can see how significant he was, both in life and death.

i really can't believe that was said.

how callous.

when ppl are marching and protesting, it may be trayvon's name and face, but he has come to represent all of the men that have been taken from us.
Church. Then again, the OP's disdain for black men has been made apparent in the past. No surprise at the words used to describe the situation.
Indeed.
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2013 at 1:59pm
But the kicker is she uses "red herring" as the freaking title...disrespect from the gate...can't get away from the foolishness...as much as I'm trying...it manages to creep up and be right in your face.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 222324
  Share Topic