Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

This is a red herring.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 21222324>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 35 Votes, Average 1.69  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2013 at 10:15am
Originally posted by BrownQtee BrownQtee wrote:

the OP's disdain for black men has been made apparent in the past. No surprise at the words used to describe the situation.

damn.  i forgot about that..
Sponsored Links

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2013 at 10:17am
Originally posted by iGotSunshine iGotSunshine wrote:

Afro are you in London?
If so do you know if there are a-lot of people at the US Embassy for the Trayvon rally? It started at 4
no i dont im in south london,

id have to turn on the news

BRB
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2013 at 10:37am
I don't think op is trolling this time though
That's the sad part
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2013 at 10:54am
nope nothing on the news maybe tonight

but i doubt it
Oladunni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Oladunni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2013 at 11:02am
Smh i don't understand why ppl ( black ppl) especially  continue to type out shyt like this. It's pissing me off.
"black on black" crimes and this case should not be compared... just like the black/gay struggle shouldn't be compared . they all may be important but totally different.
black ppl do gaf when black children are killed and ppl in hoods do rally against gang violence, ppl just choose not to listen and the media chooses to sensationalize what they want...
You calling Trayvons life insignificant/unimportant is disgusting and sad. You chose to edit your post but keep that shyt in there.. 4reel tho! smh
bubblyboo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bubblyboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2013 at 11:16am
Originally posted by AwesomeAries AwesomeAries wrote:

Originally posted by SweetNovember* SweetNovember* wrote:

You can one star me but admit to yourself at least that you don't know or care who else was killed that day, or today even. I'm not trying to trivialize this. I'm saying that the same anger and disgust we have for the Trayvon Martin case is in order for any other murder as well. And we want to talk about mobilization. Yeah right.

<div style="text-align: center;"><font size="7" color="#ff0000">shut the hell up<div style="text-align: center;"><font size="7" color="#ff0000">just shut the hell up

Lmfao @ the 60 thanks for this!!!!
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2013 at 11:22am
you know it s fuccked up when nene agrees with everyone

but nene is my nigguh though
iGotSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2013 at 11:29am
London Cry

Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2013 at 11:32am
Tell them they can go home...it's insignifcant...
iGotSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2013 at 11:37am
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

Tell them they can go home...it's insignifcant...
i just read that 136 unarmed black men have been killed by police and vigilantes since Trayvon was murdered. if that's insignifcant than what is significant

the funniest thing about this whole thread is that star hasnt mentioned a damn thing she has done to curb "black on black" crime
that's the real red herring
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style