BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This is a red herring.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 24>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 35 Votes, Average 1.69  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SeducTress View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2013 at 12:07am
You're welcome hon! Change has to start somewhereHug
Sponsored Links

_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (16) Thanks(16)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2013 at 12:08am
I don't think it's surprising for people to grieve over a Murder and trial that they were more emotionally invested in vs. other trials.

I can't think of anyone on BHM that doesn't acknowledge that this happens every day and something needs to be done. Having one case that breaks the camels back is not at all unusual.
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2013 at 12:08am
What can we do? What can I do? What's going to happen? We will always be black in this God forsaken country.
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2013 at 12:16am
Also I don't think that this Murder and the other murders are mutually exclusive. The suggestions in the other thread about how to uplift and bring together our community will undoubtedly benefit both causes. 
Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2013 at 12:21am
Nothing is going to happen, nothing is going to change. It is America, land of the couch protesters.
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2013 at 12:25am
Originally posted by SweetNovember* SweetNovember* wrote:

This whole Trayvon situation just gave us something to look at and talk about while the real issues go ignored. Think bigger, people.

Trayvon's murder was a representation of one of those real issues.

this could be a starting point
K_Camille View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2013 at 1:45am
nvm eh

Edited by K_Camille - Jul 14 2013 at 1:47am
dijah.love View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote dijah.love Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2013 at 1:52am

You can one star me but admit to yourself at least that you don't know or care who else was killed that day, or today even. I'm not trying to trivialize this. I'm saying that the same anger and disgust we have for the Trayvon Martin case is in order for any other murder as well. And we want to talk about mobilization. Yeah right.

who said folks aren't concerned?

We care about all the killings in this world - & its irresponsible to assume that we don't because every case is not as sensationalized* - but this particular case speaks to an isolated and potent problem within our society.

the main issue with this is that there are laws out here that unjustly protect the GZs of the world.

what does crucifying those who care do for these situations??

Edited by dijah.love - Jul 14 2013 at 1:54am
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (22) Thanks(22)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2013 at 2:04am
Great! Another senseless victim-blaming thread!
wezy2005 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote wezy2005 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2013 at 9:30am

You can one star me but admit to yourself at least that you don't know or care who else was killed that day, or today even. I'm not trying to trivialize this. I'm saying that the same anger and disgust we have for the Trayvon Martin case is in order for any other murder as well. And we want to talk about mobilization. Yeah right.

I've been feeling this way since the beginning.....but its an unpopular opinion with blacks right now with EMOTION RUNNING HIGH and they aint trying to HEAR THAT SHHHT!!!.......That's why I stood quiet...might end up get cussed the HELL OUT IN ONE OF THESE FORUMS.

Where is the OUTRAGE,and JUSTICE for the innocent young black males,females,young and old die over SENSELESS KILLING in the HOOD every f*cken day..........WTF!!!

...oh I forgot about the "NO SNITCHING" bullshhht that goes on in most hoods,that prevents a lot of these crimes to go unsolved/unpunished.

Don't get me wrong,Zimmerman should at least gotten MANSLAUGHTER...florida be on some dumb backward a** B.S!!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 24>
  Share Topic