BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

this has to be worst ever gender wars meme

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Joseph_Sun View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joseph_Sun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2013 at 7:12pm
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

Originally posted by Joseph_Sun Joseph_Sun wrote:

it sounds true
perhaps to a common exotical like yourself.

however, over here in the real actual world, not so much.
guys are less particular about who theyre with and women want a man in demand, but disagreeing or not, we don't have to bicker. you can atleast try to like me once

Edited by Joseph_Sun - Apr 30 2013 at 7:12pm
Sponsored Links

nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2013 at 7:20pm
afro you seem bored.
help me pick a color to paint my toes.
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2013 at 7:22pm
i like it
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2013 at 7:22pm

guys are less particular about who theyre with and women want a man in demand, but disagreeing or not, we don't have to bicker. you can atleast try to like me once
no thank you.

eta: i used up all of that energy within the first 2 times you were here and banned.

Edited by nekamarie83 - Apr 30 2013 at 7:23pm
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joseph_Sun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2013 at 7:23pm
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

no thank you.
suit yourself, just remember if I respond to you with negativity it would be because your constant negativity towards me
HaitianLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote HaitianLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2013 at 7:25pm
im not tech wiz but those dont sound quite right. Doesnt the bluetooth connect to a specific device and the wifi connect to anything as long as its near? Should those be switched?
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joseph_Sun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2013 at 7:27pm
Originally posted by HaitianLuv HaitianLuv wrote:

im not tech wiz but those dont sound quite right. Doesnt the bluetooth connect to a specific device and the wifi connect to anything as long as its near? Should those be switched?
hmm if the meme was made like that it would make sense too
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2013 at 7:28pm
Originally posted by HaitianLuv HaitianLuv wrote:

depends on the settings honestly
Carmensworld View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carmensworld Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2013 at 7:28pm
Smile
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2013 at 7:30pm

suit yourself, just remember if I respond to you with negativity it would be because your constant negativity towards me

actually if you respond to me with negativity, it would be because you choose to respond that way. my actions have no control over what you as a person choose to do. you could very well choose to kill me with kindness or be a better person and turn the other cheek. hell, you could flat out ignore me.

however, at this point you're attempting to premeditate your negative actions and shift the responsibility over to myself. i don't control you or your actions nor do i buy into your botched attempt at a guilt trip to justify your actions to yourself.

'e' for effort though

eta: * goes back to "knuck if you buck" *

Edited by nekamarie83 - Apr 30 2013 at 7:32pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com