Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - this has to be the worst child ive ever seen...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

this has to be the worst child ive ever seen...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 8:54am
the fact that the "men" thought it was hilarious bothers me the most. 

Granted I would have put his little ass in a sleeper hold until the sirens rang in the distance, but that's besides the point lol
Sponsored Links

nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 9:05am
Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

These responses are hilarious, especially considering that a lot of people talking about hurting the child be on the "I'll never spank my child" tip.
snatching him up aint hurting him. And if he hit a kid in my crew, that is self-defense. I'm all for that.
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 9:09am
Years ago I had an incident at the baseball field where 10 year old was cussing up a storm. Yes No one said a thing. I said "excuse me that in inappropriate language. Please stop." The kid says "you ain't my momma"'.   I said loudly"you better be glad cuz I'd put a knot on ya head and behind. But keep talking and try me." His little but rolled his eyes but he quit cussing.
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 9:14am
My automatic reflex to spitting would have gotten him popped in the mouth.

I don't like it from spring adults nor children.
whosbotheringme View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote whosbotheringme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 9:19am
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

Originally posted by whosbotheringme whosbotheringme wrote:

Does it make me a bad person that I would have made 5 or 6 of those kids jump him?Stern Smile

No, that is my culture. I'd just look at my kids knowingly and give them the special head nod and let them do what they have to do to handle the 'situation' like bear cubs in the wild.

He needs new parents. He clearly is accustomed to ripping loose like that and being unattended. Not once did he say 'where is my mom' or start yelling for a parent when the adults grabbed him, so it is clear that he is used to being wild & free & fending for himself.

We must have the same culture then.  Cause his lil ass would got dragged, and I wouldn't have had to lay a finger on him.  Especially if he spat at me.  Whew.

I want to know what part of NYC this is cause those kids seem awfully unwilling to beat that ass.  Kids sure have changed because when I was young... let's just say there would have been a very different ending to this scenario.Smile
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 10:16am
i think theres something wrong with him 
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 10:17am
Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

These responses are hilarious, especially considering that a lot of people talking about hurting the child be on the "I'll never spank my child" tip.

LOL  This is a reincarnate...Kim jong il, Saddam, ODB...definitely not a child 

Edited by ms_wonderland - Feb 12 2014 at 10:22am
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 10:17am
he's the type of kid though.. that once you pop him or drag him the wrong kinda way.. he's parents and cousins and them woulda instantly jumped up and you woulda had to fight all of them.. 
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 10:26am
whoeverbrought him must've been hiding in a bathroom...not one person in the play area knew him?  He may have brought himself and snuck in with another party...left home alone all day, put on the only outfit that matched, and trekked to Chuck e cheese.  
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 10:50am
Wheres the talk to them and put them in time out team Geek?

His lil butt woulda gotten a good ol fashion butt whippin by me though im tooo jamaican to let him get away with spitting in faces sheiittt
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112>
  Share Topic