Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - this has to be the worst child i've ever seen...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

this has to be the worst child i've ever seen...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 8:07am
These responses are hilarious, especially considering that a lot of people talking about hurting the child be on the "I'll never spank my child" tip.
Sponsored Links

creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 8:18am
Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

These responses are hilarious, especially considering that a lot of people talking about hurting the child be on the "I'll never spank my child" tip.

Everyone has limits
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 8:22am
Originally posted by QueenBee QueenBee wrote:

I'm bothered these grown ass men couldn't get a handle on a 4 yr old or rather taped it.

So they couldn't put any base in their voice to say "hey calm down and where ya momma at?" Grab his bad ass by the arm tightly and found his mother.

Child, his parents probably wouldn't have been any help. I've never seen a child spit on someone on their own accord...this lil nightmare probably learned that from his parents.

FF, I still have to have a Come-to-Jesus-Meeting even tho I censored myself? Awwww shucks!

blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 8:54am
the fact that the "men" thought it was hilarious bothers me the most. 

Granted I would have put his little ass in a sleeper hold until the sirens rang in the distance, but that's besides the point lol
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 9:05am

snatching him up aint hurting him. And if he hit a kid in my crew, that is self-defense. I'm all for that.
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 9:09am
Years ago I had an incident at the baseball field where 10 year old was cussing up a storm. Yes No one said a thing. I said "excuse me that in inappropriate language. Please stop." The kid says "you ain't my momma"'.   I said loudly"you better be glad cuz I'd put a knot on ya head and behind. But keep talking and try me." His little but rolled his eyes but he quit cussing.
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 9:14am
My automatic reflex to spitting would have gotten him popped in the mouth.

I don't like it from spring adults nor children.
whosbotheringme View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote whosbotheringme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 9:19am
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

Originally posted by whosbotheringme whosbotheringme wrote:

Does it make me a bad person that I would have made 5 or 6 of those kids jump him?Stern Smile

No, that is my culture. I'd just look at my kids knowingly and give them the special head nod and let them do what they have to do to handle the 'situation' like bear cubs in the wild.

He needs new parents. He clearly is accustomed to ripping loose like that and being unattended. Not once did he say 'where is my mom' or start yelling for a parent when the adults grabbed him, so it is clear that he is used to being wild & free & fending for himself.

We must have the same culture then.  Cause his lil ass would got dragged, and I wouldn't have had to lay a finger on him.  Especially if he spat at me.  Whew.

I want to know what part of NYC this is cause those kids seem awfully unwilling to beat that ass.  Kids sure have changed because when I was young... let's just say there would have been a very different ending to this scenario.Smile
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 10:16am
i think theres something wrong with him 
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 10:17am

LOL  This is a reincarnate...Kim jong il, Saddam, ODB...definitely not a child 

Edited by ms_wonderland - Feb 12 2014 at 10:22am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair