Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - this has to be the worst child ive ever seen...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

this has to be the worst child ive ever seen...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 12>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 12:11am
Originally posted by juicifruit89 juicifruit89 wrote:

Back in the old days it took a whole village to raise a child...meaning that an adult could punish a brat like that with a good spanking. Try that now, and you might get shot.

This. Or put in jail.

Edited by liesnalibis - Feb 12 2014 at 12:12am
Sponsored Links

ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 12:23am
Originally posted by mzmee mzmee wrote:

I woulda knocked his nappy headed ass out with the blue balls. His ass woulda been a part of that skee ball game

creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (14) Thanks(14)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 12:54am
I can't believe I just spent 9 minutes hoping that a baby would get knocked out.
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 1:03am
Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

I can't believe I just spent 9 minutes hoping that a baby would get knocked out.

White Jesus....please come get her.....right after you get tatee, yeah get tatee 1st....and then y'all swing by ShadyLady's and mzmee's houses and pick them up too.

In your name, amen.

Edited by FarraFace - Feb 12 2014 at 1:04am
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 1:19am
I'm bothered these grown ass men couldn't get a handle on a 4 yr old or rather taped it.

So they couldn't put any base in their voice to say "hey calm down and where ya momma at?" Grab his bad ass by the arm tightly and found his mother.

QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 1:21am
But you talking sh*t about if he goes near your daughter.

Sometimes as an adult it is okay to tell kids to behave.
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 8:05am
Ain't nobody trying to catch a case over an unruly child. That is considered child abuse. Everyone there just shook their heads cos they know where the boy will eventually end up when he gets older. I haven't been to any chucky cheese or golden corral where the place was clean and not filled with all walks of life. Dead

In this case all that was needed was for the employees of chucky cheese to get the kid and his parents out of the establishment. What if his parents were bi-polar....Yall wanna get shot for tapping a 4 year olds chin??? No ma'am.
AshBash89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 8:07am
These responses are hilarious, especially considering that a lot of people talking about hurting the child be on the "I'll never spank my child" tip.
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 8:18am
Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

These responses are hilarious, especially considering that a lot of people talking about hurting the child be on the "I'll never spank my child" tip.

Everyone has limits
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 8:22am
Originally posted by QueenBee QueenBee wrote:

I'm bothered these grown ass men couldn't get a handle on a 4 yr old or rather taped it.

So they couldn't put any base in their voice to say "hey calm down and where ya momma at?" Grab his bad ass by the arm tightly and found his mother.

Child, his parents probably wouldn't have been any help. I've never seen a child spit on someone on their own accord...this lil nightmare probably learned that from his parents.

FF, I still have to have a Come-to-Jesus-Meeting even tho I censored myself? Awwww shucks!

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 12>
  Share Topic