Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - this has to be the worst child i've ever seen...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

this has to be the worst child i've ever seen...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 10:20pm
I'm sorry but a child who spits on you deserves to get knocked into reality by a backhand @4y.o.
Sponsored Links

Fraiche2Death View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fraiche2Death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 10:22pm
I'm not stabbing a motherf*cka in Chuck E. Cheese over a bad kid & getting hauled away in front of MY kid. First thing i'm gonna do is move my own kid cause those f*ckin skee-balls hurt and if my boo gets hit i'm gonna turn into the little girl from Fire Starter. I wouldn't have touched him to get spit on. If he spit on me anyway... After that I dunno. Maybe call the cops. Somebody needs to be reported. But you wouldn't catch me or Mini Fraiche in a Chuck E. Cheese anyway. Cause no matter what state you're in CEC is the projects of children's entertainment venues.

Edited by Fraiche2Death - Feb 11 2014 at 10:23pm
Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 10:26pm
I wish a ninja kid would. I would have put him in the police behind your back hold and held him down until the police came or hog tied him. I'm waiting for this video to go viral and hit the news stations.
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 11:01pm
Originally posted by smaison smaison wrote:

i don't have anything decent to say. 

LOL
mzmee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote mzmee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 11:25pm
I woulda knocked his nappy headed ass out with the blue balls. His ass woulda been a part of that skee ball game
dijah.love View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote dijah.love Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 11:28pm
He may have been flung for that spit number. Not going to lie.

Where are his parents?
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 11:31pm
Id let my nephews beat his lil ass......and idgaff.....
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 11:52pm
Originally posted by slayfresh slayfresh wrote:

there is a lot that I wouldn't fight over...but I would fight beat the fear of God into that little bastard and his entire damn family.

Fixed and thanked.

eta: And errbody else that rep'd #teamPattisaidwhoopthatass will be thanked as well. Thumbs Up

Edited by FarraFace - Feb 11 2014 at 11:57pm
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 12:06am
He needs an ass whoopin. Where are his failures,i mean parents
HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 12:06am
Hayellllll NAW!!

I wouldn't hit him, but I'd pinch the hell outta his little assAngry
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists