Perfect Hair Collection

This Hair Is Freaking Gorgeous!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
miiszjanae View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miiszjanae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2013 at 5:38pm
^^LOL
Sponsored Links

*SUCCMIDRY* View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote *SUCCMIDRY* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2013 at 5:51pm
Originally posted by miss america miss america wrote:

@Succimdry do you even watch her videos?? She only leaves her edges out. And a little piece in the front. Yes her edges are shorter than the rest of her hair as is most people.And it's definitely not 1 inch long.In this video she has part and left a lot more hair out than she normally does. She did flat iron it blend to with the hair. And it blended perfectly. It's definitely not 1 inch long. And her natural hair is really pretty and curly probably shoulder lenth, that's after she cut it.

Chile boo yes obviously LOL Go back and look at her real hair video. She had to wear a headband over her LEAVE OUT because it was silky and bone straight and an inch long. She has those Toya edges. The rest of her hair is a silk 4a SL. 

I'm not going to sit here and argue about another shorty's hair. The videos are up. Like i said, its not worth it to blend with someone Indian lady's hair.

And my edges are not short nor do I have any 1 inch pieces of hair because i care about health more than a style.

Edited by *SUCCMIDRY* - Oct 28 2013 at 5:54pm
*SUCCMIDRY* View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote *SUCCMIDRY* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2013 at 5:51pm
Originally posted by HaitianDiva64 HaitianDiva64 wrote:

her natural hair looks like a 4a.  not all 4 texturse are coarse. tho but i'm not seeing the 3b-3c curls

Girl stop. People know it all LOLLOL

They think anything silky is 3c
shantel75 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shantel75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2013 at 6:17pm
Originally posted by Malexandre Malexandre wrote:

She has type 3 hair, medium to high luster...She has beautiful hair...such a shame she doesn't care much about her hair.

She and I have the same texture hair. I am afraid to flat iron though. One pass and my hair is silky bone straight and my curl pattern goes from 3C to 3A or even less. Not worth it to me.

However, I agree, Ivy's installs are the bomb...looks very natural. She's a pretty too.

Edited by shantel75 - Oct 28 2013 at 6:18pm
miss america View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miss america Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2013 at 6:56pm
@Succmidry This is not an argument. Just responding to comments made on my post. This post is about hair extensions. Not natural hair or curl patterns there's a section for that if I wanted to be schooled on that. You felt the need to point out her real hair which you can't even tell where it stops because it's blended really well. I don't understand how that had anything to do with the topic. I'm relaxed. I have 0% interest in knowing if somebody is 3a3b4a or has shiny hair.

Edited by miss america - Oct 28 2013 at 6:59pm
c0lormebad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote c0lormebad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2013 at 7:54pm
very pretty, but way too long for me.....
KanDy994 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KanDy994 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2013 at 10:03pm
Her install looks really nice! Can’t comment on her leave out because I don’t watch her videos, or at least I don’t pay that much attention to them
darlinnic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote darlinnic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 12:06am
Wait wait....
1. What fight did she get in to that caused her to lose pieces of her real hair?

2. I think it's important to know the hair type of the weave wearer as to not disappoint women when they wonder why their 4c hair won't blend with virgin Indian. I know I was one of those women.

3. How much are her installs? Her hair always looks on point. Ugh I need a Miami stylist.

brownsuga_91 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brownsuga_91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 12:31am
Here's a link to a natural hair vid of hers from April. It clearly shows her texture so the debate can stop lol. She says in the vid she recently cut her hair

Ivy Natural Texture

Edited by brownsuga_91 - Oct 29 2013 at 12:39am
shenise24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shenise24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 8:21pm
Her installs run at min 165. About the norm here in Chicago
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>