Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - This girl with 2 jobs wanted ME 2 pay for the date
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

This girl with 2 jobs wanted ME 2 pay for the date

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2425262728 44>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote babyk94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 10:19am
Originally posted by Elohim_is_Love Elohim_is_Love wrote:

This ain't the 50s no more. I'm straight on all of that. You can't come half way, than I ain't going nowhere.

LMFAO i hope you aren't expecting your wife to cook and clean because I mean it's not the 50s
Sponsored Links

Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 10:28am
summary
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 10:31am
Whats wrong with a wife cooking and cleaning for her husband? It aint got to be the 50s for a woman to act right. Especially if she stays at home.
wuts-rly-good View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote wuts-rly-good Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 11:28am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Ninja's talmbout I ain't know u so I don't want to take u to dinner. smh.  but have no prollem havin' this same chick that they ain't know come over to the house to "chill".  foh.

I know most of ya'll just thinking how ya'll gone get this nut off but consider this...
U don't know who u inviting over.  Hell she could be the one that's a serial killer.  She could be the one to set u up to get robbed.  She could be robbin' u blind, puttin' period blood in your juice n'sh*t when u go to the bathroom.

I mean...I don't how this stuff don't go thru most of ya'll's mind.  But dudes always got strong excuses when ninja's get caught up (with females they don't know) in some sh*t because they weren't being thorough.  Being thorough and crisp with your sh*t i'm sure is part of these Mack Lessons.

if shes a serial killer or whatever then we will just have to cross that bridge when we get there

only problems i really had is when i went over to the females house.thats another topic altogether

so other than that if they come to my crib trust i aint got no worries and i am prepared.i do take extra precautions if they do spend the night though
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote wuts-rly-good Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 11:28am
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

OP you don't use groupons for lunch and dinner dates $20 for $40 meals??? Take these women's out and treat them right you might find you a "gem" on a budget. You don't have to go all out. Yes they also have gun range groupons!!!

Ladies would you be upset if OP took you out on a date and whipped out a Groupon to pay for the meal? I wouldn't be upset... I would think in my mind this dude has good credit cos he's spending his money WISELY.

$40 is too much thanks for the suggestion though
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 11:30am
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

NewDiva brought that heat lamp for dat ass Elo...LOL

yes mam!LOL
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote wuts-rly-good Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 11:31am
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

meh....i'm glad op is speaking about how he feels kudos to him.. just don't care that he refers to women that he dates, as female dogs.. and i don't think that the op is ugly.. and even if he was some of yall wud still/or did  let him hit.

thank you Clap

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote wuts-rly-good Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 11:33am
look its been a week and as you can see she aint hit a nicca up since.i knew what it was,her actions spoke very loudly.she was tryna get wined and dined without letting me hit from behind.nope she couldnt fool me i know betterEmbarrassed

Edited by wuts-rly-good - Dec 13 2012 at 11:34am
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 11:35am
Originally posted by wuts-rly-good wuts-rly-good wrote:

she was tryna get wined and dined without letting me hit from behind.Embarrassed

a hot mess...Dead
dede0122 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dede0122 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 11:35am
LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2425262728 44>
  Share Topic