Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - This girl with 2 jobs wanted ME 2 pay for the date
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedThis girl with 2 jobs wanted ME 2 pay for the date

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2223242526 43>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 9:35am
Ninja's talmbout I ain't know u so I don't want to take u to dinner. smh.  but have no prollem havin' this same chick that they ain't know come over to the house to "chill".  foh.

I know most of ya'll just thinking how ya'll gone get this nut off but consider this...
U don't know who u inviting over.  Hell she could be the one that's a serial killer.  She could be the one to set u up to get robbed.  She could be robbin' u blind, puttin' period blood in your juice n'sh*t when u go to the bathroom.

I mean...I don't how this stuff don't go thru most of ya'll's mind.  But dudes always got strong excuses when ninja's get caught up (with females they don't know) in some sh*t because they weren't being thorough.  Being thorough and crisp with your sh*t i'm sure is part of these Mack Lessons.

Sponsored Links

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 9:39am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

thats not my point,

its just the general disdain and lack of respect towards women that accompany these attitudes

i cant relate to half you niccas

see...that's the vibe I get when we have these types of threads.
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 9:41am
OP you don't use groupons for lunch and dinner dates $20 for $40 meals??? Take these women's out and treat them right you might find you a "gem" on a budget. You don't have to go all out. Yes they also have gun range groupons!!!

Ladies would you be upset if OP took you out on a date and whipped out a Groupon to pay for the meal? I wouldn't be upset... I would think in my mind this dude has good credit cos he's spending his money WISELY.
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 9:43am
lmaooo what the hell is wrong with you, op
OoDles O View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 9:48am
Originally posted by ScorpioLuv ScorpioLuv wrote:

THANKS PRNENA FOR MAKING SURE TO FTP
 So happy u FTP'ed that

"DARE!- RAWLLL!.... I look this woman... Dead in the windows of her soul!...
...... I said  (* looks around) 
I said......

..... Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii  "
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 10:05am
Originally posted by Elohim_is_Love Elohim_is_Love wrote:

Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Ninja's talmbout I ain't know u so I don't want to take u to dinner. smh.  but have no prollem havin' this same chick that they ain't know come over to the house to "chill".  foh.

I know most of ya'll just thinking how ya'll gone get this nut off but consider this...
U don't know who u inviting over.  Hell she could be the one that's a serial killer.  She could be the one to set u up to get robbed.  She could be robbin' u blind, puttin' period blood in your juice n'sh*t when u go to the bathroom.

I mean...I don't how this stuff don't go thru most of ya'll's mind.  But dudes always got strong excuses when ninja's get caught up (with females they don't know) in some sh*t because they weren't being thorough.  Being thorough and crisp with your sh*t i'm sure is part of these Mack Lessons.

Because we have been conditioned to think women are sweet, nice and caring. Same as a lot of women have been conditioned to think men are suppose to be strong and super masculine. We are conditioned. I have a fear of women with big eyes since my ex had the biggest prettiest eyes, but when she was acting crazy it looked like from a horror movie and I had nightmares about it.

By u acknowledging that you have been conditioned shows that you recognize the conditioning. U know it and u see which means u should take steps to counteract that conditioning.....which means u bullsh*ttin'.  Bruh. U don't like women.  I'm not calling u gay.  I'm just saying....IMO....you want women to go the toilet on/in but that's it. 

Just because u are nice and cordial to a female does not mean you're cup caking or moist.  From what I've read of this thread you have a negative mindset towards women and that mindset is manifesting in the ratcherial abyss that is your dating life.

Find woman who are looking for what you are looking for.  U just want to fucc....find a woman who wants the same.   That way you won't have to front to yourself about gettin' to know a female and dating and money spent etc.

good luck.

Edited by newdiva1 - Dec 13 2012 at 10:07am
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 10:07am
NewDiva brought that heat lamp for dat ass Elo...LOL
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 10:08am
all said in love Elohim.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 10:10am
....and it's also kinda in response to the topic at hand and the OP....some type of way.

Edited by newdiva1 - Dec 13 2012 at 10:11am
babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 10:19am
Originally posted by Elohim_is_Love Elohim_is_Love wrote:

This ain't the 50s no more. I'm straight on all of that. You can't come half way, than I ain't going nowhere.

LMFAO i hope you aren't expecting your wife to cook and clean because I mean it's not the 50s
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2223242526 43>
  Share Topic