Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - This girl with 2 jobs wanted ME 2 pay for the date
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This girl with 2 jobs wanted ME 2 pay for the date

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2324252627 44>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 9:34am
Originally posted by Elohim_is_Love Elohim_is_Love wrote:

Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

Elo are you socially awkward? I mean that could be the reason a woman might think you are a sucka for love...
Depends on my mood than I might regress to being socially awkward, if I'm feeling myself my words come out smooth, nah'mean? But, I ain't sweatin, I talking to this rich girl so I'm good now. I hope she loves my cooking.
My man Clap..Wishing you all the success my brotha...
Sponsored Links

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 9:35am
Ninja's talmbout I ain't know u so I don't want to take u to dinner. smh.  but have no prollem havin' this same chick that they ain't know come over to the house to "chill".  foh.

I know most of ya'll just thinking how ya'll gone get this nut off but consider this...
U don't know who u inviting over.  Hell she could be the one that's a serial killer.  She could be the one to set u up to get robbed.  She could be robbin' u blind, puttin' period blood in your juice n'sh*t when u go to the bathroom.

I mean...I don't how this stuff don't go thru most of ya'll's mind.  But dudes always got strong excuses when ninja's get caught up (with females they don't know) in some sh*t because they weren't being thorough.  Being thorough and crisp with your sh*t i'm sure is part of these Mack Lessons.

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 9:39am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

thats not my point,

its just the general disdain and lack of respect towards women that accompany these attitudes

i cant relate to half you niccas

see...that's the vibe I get when we have these types of threads.
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 9:41am
OP you don't use groupons for lunch and dinner dates $20 for $40 meals??? Take these women's out and treat them right you might find you a "gem" on a budget. You don't have to go all out. Yes they also have gun range groupons!!!

Ladies would you be upset if OP took you out on a date and whipped out a Groupon to pay for the meal? I wouldn't be upset... I would think in my mind this dude has good credit cos he's spending his money WISELY.
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 9:43am
lmaooo what the hell is wrong with you, op
OoDles O View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OoDles O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 9:48am
Originally posted by ScorpioLuv ScorpioLuv wrote:

THANKS PRNENA FOR MAKING SURE TO FTP
 So happy u FTP'ed that

"DARE!- RAWLLL!.... I look this woman... Dead in the windows of her soul!...
...... I said  (* looks around) 
I said......

..... Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii  "
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 10:05am
Originally posted by Elohim_is_Love Elohim_is_Love wrote:

Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Ninja's talmbout I ain't know u so I don't want to take u to dinner. smh.  but have no prollem havin' this same chick that they ain't know come over to the house to "chill".  foh.

I know most of ya'll just thinking how ya'll gone get this nut off but consider this...
U don't know who u inviting over.  Hell she could be the one that's a serial killer.  She could be the one to set u up to get robbed.  She could be robbin' u blind, puttin' period blood in your juice n'sh*t when u go to the bathroom.

I mean...I don't how this stuff don't go thru most of ya'll's mind.  But dudes always got strong excuses when ninja's get caught up (with females they don't know) in some sh*t because they weren't being thorough.  Being thorough and crisp with your sh*t i'm sure is part of these Mack Lessons.

Because we have been conditioned to think women are sweet, nice and caring. Same as a lot of women have been conditioned to think men are suppose to be strong and super masculine. We are conditioned. I have a fear of women with big eyes since my ex had the biggest prettiest eyes, but when she was acting crazy it looked like from a horror movie and I had nightmares about it.

By u acknowledging that you have been conditioned shows that you recognize the conditioning. U know it and u see which means u should take steps to counteract that conditioning.....which means u bullsh*ttin'.  Bruh. U don't like women.  I'm not calling u gay.  I'm just saying....IMO....you want women to go the toilet on/in but that's it. 

Just because u are nice and cordial to a female does not mean you're cup caking or moist.  From what I've read of this thread you have a negative mindset towards women and that mindset is manifesting in the ratcherial abyss that is your dating life.

Find woman who are looking for what you are looking for.  U just want to fucc....find a woman who wants the same.   That way you won't have to front to yourself about gettin' to know a female and dating and money spent etc.

good luck.

Edited by newdiva1 - Dec 13 2012 at 10:07am
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 10:07am
NewDiva brought that heat lamp for dat ass Elo...LOL
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 10:08am
all said in love Elohim.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 10:10am
....and it's also kinda in response to the topic at hand and the OP....some type of way.

Edited by newdiva1 - Dec 13 2012 at 10:11am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2324252627 44>