Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - This girl with 2 jobs wanted ME 2 pay for the date
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

This girl with 2 jobs wanted ME 2 pay for the date

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2122232425 44>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 2:00am
NO DINNER DATES.
Sponsored Links

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 2:19am
picchas was posted?
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 6:39am
Originally posted by Elohim_is_Love Elohim_is_Love wrote:

Clap  That's how you suppose to treat these no good women out here. Let them realize that indpendent talk is something you do as an action not as talk.

oh look Elo a seat opened for you ---> take it!
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 6:57am

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 7:12am
you niccas got the game all fuucked up
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 7:33am
thats not my point,

its just the general disdain and lack of respect towards women that accompany these attitudes

i cant relate to half you niccas
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 7:38am
and another thing, you feel entitled to a 50/50 and some feel entitled to it all for nothing but a coke and a smile, it wouldnt be as bad if one didnt have to ridicule/dehumanise the other i.e dem empty-pocket-broke-niccas or those money-hungry-have-the-nerve-to-count-my-money-ho's
cvzx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cvzx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 7:39am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

thats not my point,

its just the general disdain and lack of respect towards women that accompany these attitudes

The last part made me laugh LOL]
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 7:48am
Originally posted by Elohim_is_Love Elohim_is_Love wrote:

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

thats not my point,

I'm just tired of it all, they want to put all their old problems on me from past stuff. It's like annoying and expect me to do and do that like their presence is a blessing. Its up to me to do EVERYTHING and they don't do nothing.

Step into my office Elo...let me ask you a question, do you think you might, just attract this type of woman? Marinate on that before you answer...now dig deeper...deeper...okay...now have you ever thought to yourself that your mindset, might just evoke this sort of response from the woman you are dating? Now let that simmer...wait for it...now let's move on to the next thing...

& I'm going to be as delicate as I possibly can...you can't expect to attract a woman of substance, if you don't carry yourself as such (you trying to be cheap and have this attitude that you already have her pegged). Make a woman want to give you 100%...

Now bruh...if you don't pick up the true Jewels I just dropped...you won't ever get this game right..
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 7:58am
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

NO DINNER DATES.

NO WIRE HANGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2122232425 44>