Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - This girl with 2 jobs wanted ME 2 pay for the date
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This girl with 2 jobs wanted ME 2 pay for the date

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2021222324 44>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
OoDles O View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OoDles O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 11:35pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Gun range ain't cheap.

I hate dinner dates though.
I don't go on them.
I don't need to be gassy when it's time to at the end of the date.

you into F*ckin now?
Sponsored Links

f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 12:03am
Originally posted by Positive K Positive K wrote:

Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

Originally posted by Positive K Positive K wrote:

I love fogo de chão. I can speak português to the garçons.

boy they not gonna let yo broke ash threw the door.. all u gonna see is the valetLOL

nicca please....they treated me like a king in the DC location....I'm a king

LOL
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 12:23am
post a pic 
i need to see this audacity 
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 12:26am
Originally posted by OoDles O OoDles O wrote:

Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Gun range ain't cheap.

I hate dinner dates though.
I don't go on them.
I don't need to be gassy when it's time to at the end of the date.

you into F*ckin now?

Sex is gross. Yucky.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 1:31am
Originally posted by wuts-rly-good wuts-rly-good wrote:

i have a question for you ladies.if a guy told you to come to his crib for the first date because he was going to cook for you,would you go or would you insist on him taking you out and spending $$$?

cook and we'll go on a nice picnic.  I ain't going to a guys house for the first date.  I don't know u....and u don't know me...and most likely don't really care to know that much about me that u would ask me to come to your house just so you could try to put the tip in.   Don't front.

Another thing. Why would u ...as a man set yourself up to get got?  We have stories of men gettin "fooled" everyday.  Next thing u know u gettin paperwork wrote up on your ass cause u was messin' with an underaged girl.  Gone be postin' from jayuh talmbout u ain't know.

I would think this line of thinking would be in the Survival Scrolls.  You know...cause it's...Survival.
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 1:48am
 meh....i'm glad op is speaking about how he feels kudos to him.. just don't care that he refers to women that he dates, as female dogs.. and i don't think that the op is ugly.. and even if he was some of yall wud still/or did  let him hit.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 1:50am
and let me also add that ya'll dudes need to know when to go eat....how to find a deal.  They can be found at 4star restaurants and other high end eateries.   As a matter of fact i'm heading out to the Four Seasons for Breakfast tomorrow with fams...and that's only going to run me about $40.

Know how to find a deal.....utilize Living Social and similiar type sites. 

Ya'll want a High End, taste like water type females but treatin' them like non-profit heaux.
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 1:55am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

and let me also add that ya'll dudes need to know when to go eat....how to find a deal.  They can be found at 4star restaurants and other high end eateries.   As a matter of fact i'm heading out to the Four Seasons for Breakfast tomorrow with fams...and that's only going to run me about $40.

Know how to find a deal.....utilize Living Social and similiar type sites. 

Ya'll want a High End, taste like water type females but treatin' them like non-profit heaux.

girl all that making sense went straight out the window.. once u mentioned the big four "O".. U know u got cut that amount in half, for these menz to catch the holy ghost to ya gospel.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 1:57am
oh sh*t.  my bad.  $40 is too much? I thought that was a deal. LOL I can't fucc with dem kinda ninja's then.*shrugs*
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 1:59am
Newdiva in here droppin those gems.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System