Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - This girl with 2 jobs wanted ME 2 pay for the date
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

This girl with 2 jobs wanted ME 2 pay for the date

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2526272829 43>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 12:04pm
a loofah poof hanging from the door..Geek and strategically placed bottles everywhere
Sponsored Links

wuts-rly-good View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote wuts-rly-good Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 12:05pm
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

Originally posted by wuts-rly-good wuts-rly-good wrote:

the way my system works is if i can get a chick to the crib the first time around i can say 8 times outta 10 im smashing.for those i dont smash the first time the second time i do.this system has been working for me for years.now if i meet a chick who wants to go out on the first date and i actually entertain the idea,things dont work out for ME and i dont get what I want.that system doesnt work for me

so in conclusion i stick to my system and it works and after the sex phase is over some of the females i have become really good friends with.Most of these women dont complain about coming to the crib.there is no need for me to deviate from my system because some fake independent chick wants to go on a date and not my house the first time around.
Okay what your house looking like? You live in a nice spot? I mean what can a gal expect when they come over?

I honestly haven't dated in forever, so I really don't understand this type of thinking...it is interesting.

yes i have a clean nice spot in midtown own crib.but even when i was living in the hood with my parents chicks still came through on the first day and let me smash.its very common for females to go to a dudes house that they just meet and talk to and trying to get to know.VERY COMMON
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 12:05pm

u to dinner. smh.  but have no prollem havin' this same chick that they ain't know come over to the house to "chill".  foh.

he aint know her enough to sit down and eat with, but he’s cool with gnawing and smashing strange crab-loused coochie that he aint know

Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 12:05pm
Originally posted by Elohim_is_Love Elohim_is_Love wrote:

I just want a good wife, I'm going to look one at the anime convention coming up next month. Approve

I thought you said you was dating a rich girl? Why you still lookin for a woman?

See what I'm saying Elo...you got a good thing and you still not satisfied...smh
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 12:09pm
But how you feel as a man tho Good? How much of a value do you place on yourself and what you have to offer as a man if you're willing to share your body/personal space with women that are so easy to get?

I know most men and women are wired different and they look at sex differently, but that has got to get tired and old...not having that bond with someone that goes beyond a phyiscal interaction?

& You do realize if they're that easy to get...your ass could very likely GET something from them that's forever right...
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 12:10pm
& midtown where? West side or East side...Geek
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 12:11pm

But how you feel as a man tho Good? How much of a value do you place on yourself and what you have to offer as a man if you're willing to share your body/personal space with women that are so easy to get?

I know most men and women are wired different and they look at sex differently, but that has got to get tired and old...not having that bond with someone that goes beyond a phyiscal interaction?

& You do realize if they're that easy to get...your ass could very likely GET something from them that's forever right...

this is where he says he always uses rubber

Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote wuts-rly-good Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 12:11pm

as a man i feel great.im living my life without the drama and stress of a relationship and going out on dates and stuff although there are crazy girls in my life who dont know when to let go.i dont really wanna offer nothing to a female other than sex.im not here to take care of them.im selfish and its all about me

as far as stds go im well aware of them,i often get tested and i always use protection.there were a couple of mishaps but nothing major.ive learned from them and moved on
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote wuts-rly-good Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 12:12pm

& midtown where? West side or East side...Geek

eastside
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 12:12pm
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

u to dinner. smh.  but have no prollem havin' this same chick that they ain't know come over to the house to "chill".  foh.

he aint know her enough to sit down and eat with, but he’s cool with gnawing and smashing strange crab-loused coochie that he aint know

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2526272829 43>
  Share Topic