Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

This girl has the perfect height for modelling

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
zsazsa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zsazsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: This girl has the perfect height for modelling
    Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 7:09pm

Your love is lifting me higher: World's tallest teen girl towers over boyfriend as they take trip to Brazilian beach

The world's tallest teenage girl walks hands in hands with her boyfriend, the picture of young love despite a staggering 1ft 4in height difference.

Elisany da Cruz Silva, 17, measures an unbelievable 6ft 8in tall and has to bend down to plant a kiss on her 4ft 4in lover Francinaldo da Silva Carvalho, 22.

The youngster, from Salinopolis in Brazil, has a form of gigantism because of a tumour on her pituitary gland, which regulates growth. Doctors have since removed the tumour.

Scroll down for video

The height of passion: Brazils tallest teen, Elisany da Cruz Silva with her boyfriend, Francinaldo da Silva Carvalho in Salinopolis, Brazil

The height of passion: Brazil's tallest teen, Elisany da Cruz Silva with her boyfriend, Francinaldo da Silva Carvalho in Salinopolis, Brazil

Loved up: At 6ft 8in-tall, Elisany towers over her smitten partner, who is just 5ft 4in

Loved up: At 6ft 8in-tall, Elisany towers over her smitten partner, who is just 5ft 4in

The aspiring model told Vietnam-based broadcaster BTV: 'What really attracted me was his personality, the way he acts with people and the way he acts with me. 

'The only thing that really affects us is when we hang out holding hands - it seems like he is my little brother or son.

'But I didn't choose him, God did.'

Tender: The couple says the extreme height difference does not matter

Tender: The couple says the extreme height difference does not matter

Love no matter what: Francinaldo says his girlfriend, who aspires to be a model, is a beautiful person
    Love no matter what: Francinaldo says his girlfriend, who aspires to be a model, is a beautiful person

Love no matter what: Francinaldo says his girlfriend, who aspires to be a model, is a 'beautiful person'

The pair are happy together and she loves nothing more than stooping to kiss him and giving him clothes from the top shelf which he cannot reach

The pair are happy together and she loves nothing more than stooping to kiss him and giving him clothes from the top shelf which he cannot reach

Construction worker Francinaldo says his friends ask things about how he hugs her, but he tells them there is a way of doing everything.

He added: 'She is a beautiful person. She is tall but she is so pretty, with a beautiful face. I don't mind having a tall girlfriend.

'I feel free and relaxed as a person and don't care what people say.'

Condition: The pretty 17-year-old who aspires to be a model, has a form of gigantism caused by a tumour of the pituitary gland.

Condition: The pretty 17-year-old who aspires to be a model, has a form of gigantism caused by a tumour of the pituitary gland

Surgeons removed the tumour causing her height condition two years ago after her story was first publicised

Surgeons removed the tumour causing her height condition two years ago after her story was first publicised

Elisany was too tall to ride the school bus and says she left school because of teasing from classmates.

She added: 'It's hard when I'm inside home. I get distracted and hit the wood in the ceiling with my head.

Elisany lives in a small house with her sisters and mother Ana Maria Silva and step-father Luiz Jorge.

Her mother said: 'I want her be like the other girls because I know she feels weird and sometimes wants to be like them.'

Family: Elisany da Cruz Silva with her mother Ana Maria Ramos in Salinopolis in the north of Brazil

Family: Elisany da Cruz Silva with her mother Ana Maria Ramos in Salinopolis in the north of Brazil

Elisany with her mother, Ana Maria Ramos, and sister, Meire. Her quick growth caused her migraines and pains in her limbs
    Elisany with her mother, Ana Maria Ramos, and sister, Meire. Her quick growth caused her migraines and pains in her limbs

Elisany with her mother, Ana Maria Ramos, and sister, Meire. Her quick growth caused her migraines and pains

Sponsored Links

fairyQueen092 View Drop Down
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote fairyQueen092 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 7:11pm
    Damn. I thought I was tall.
    Bunnyahh View Drop Down
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 7:11pm
    Stern Smile
    AwesomeAries View Drop Down
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 7:13pm
    She is an hourglass but she's too tall for modeling.
    nycdiva357 View Drop Down
    Platinum Member
    Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 7:13pm
    she isnt the right height for modeling at all.
    James Avery View Drop Down
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (14) Thanks(14)   Quote James Avery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 7:14pm
    so she's dating a midget pedophile. ok.
    Diane (35) View Drop Down
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 7:14pm
    small axe fall big tree LOL
    nala52808 View Drop Down
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 7:14pm
    woah.......looks like a spanish Avatar.............
    coconess View Drop Down
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 7:15pm
    I think She's actually too tall for modeling..

she's pretty though. Interesting how she chose are super short boyfriend
    Lite Brite View Drop Down
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 7:15pm
    Her bf...
    Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
    Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
    Glam Twinz
    Human Hair Wigs
    Wefting Training
    Brazilian Hair
    Brazilian Hair
    Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
     Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
      Share Topic