Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This Clear Bish! Po po animals

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
solena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote solena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2013 at 1:54pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

I hate hunting for sport as it serves no purpose other than to stroke ones ego. Being in a state where hunting is so popular its pretty much considered a unofficial holiday(folks miss work and school often excused) it just makes my skin crawl. I understand the hunting of deer here theyre every damn were and most ppl are eating the damn deer. This shh I hate.... The only reason ppl pay attention to her is because she isnt the worse thing to look at and she has a gun.  Killing a lion with a gun yards away while u sit a top some jeep isnt impressive to me.........get out there face to face with a spear if you really about that life..

This type of shh happens all the time with well off yt folks going to other countries to murder animals to put on display .........This is why it would never shock me if that one movie comes to life were ppl where going to another country in a remote location to hunt other humans for sport...If it already doesnt exist that is........because i wouldnt be surprised if it did.

this is exactly what came to mind looking at those pictures.
Sponsored Links

solena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote solena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2013 at 1:57pm
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

can white people not go to Africa  leave their homes without killing things/people? seriously? I couldn't bring myself to watch those videos.

...lions are becoming an endangered species btw, bloodthirsty b!tchErmm
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2013 at 2:57pm
Someone needs to hunt her and see how fast she can run.
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2013 at 4:49pm
I don't mind hunting....
Jewels212* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jewels212* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2013 at 5:28pm
Originally posted by Tbaby Tbaby wrote:

Not to defend her, but males do this all the time.  Its because shes female all the sudden ppl are outraged?Ermm  Condemn all useless "sport" hunting!

Thats what I was thinking? All men who hunt for "sport" need to be held accountable too!
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2013 at 5:30pm
Hopefully she's banned.

I don't like hunting animals. I used to do it with my dad when I was a kid. I wouldn't now. I like to think that he wouldn't still hunt now either .

I'm not a fan of fishing either but my family does it. they eat fish tho and I don't.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2013 at 5:41pm
i must say that i can't agree with her being banned… although it would be nice.. 

its legal to hunt lions there…. why? 
she probably wouldn't have done it if she couldn't.. south africa needs to learn from this (they really should have learned from it before now though.. shouldn't take a woman doing it to finally make changes) 

she shouldn't get banned unless the other ppl who have done it recently get banned too.. which is probably hard to find out.. she just happens to be known cus she has a show. 

i hope she gets her karma in other ways though 
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2013 at 5:43pm
Is game hunting of these animals illegal there?

Is that what's wrong?

I like hunting not as into it as some but I enjoyed it.

Edited by jonesable - Nov 16 2013 at 5:46pm
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2013 at 5:45pm
SN: I loved The Most Dangerous Game
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2013 at 5:47pm
I think her website(?) will encourage other people to do it too. That's why I am for her being banned.  I think that more needs to be done overall too. But right now we can start with banning   her lol.

eta: I'm also an active member of the NWF.

Edited by PurplePhase - Nov 16 2013 at 6:12pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair