This cant be my life :(

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 17 2012 at 3:01am
It really sucks when parents date deadbeats.

But coming from the daughter of a woman who is dating an asshole deadbeat with a controller complex, the best advice I can offer is to let your mom live her life. She is gonna date who she wants. Let that man show her himself what a piece of crap he is. If she's okay with it, he's not going anywhere. If she's not, bye bye to him.

My entire family dislike my mom's boyfriend and for good reason. But we all have our lives to live and we're tired of trying to show her the light. You can't help someone who doesn't want help. Ouch
Sponsored Links

babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyk94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 17 2012 at 5:23pm
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

It really sucks when parents date deadbeats.

But coming from the daughter of a woman who is dating an asshole deadbeat with a controller complex, the best advice I can offer is to let your mom live her life. She is gonna date who she wants. Let that man show her himself what a piece of crap he is. If she's okay with it, he's not going anywhere. If she's not, bye bye to him.

My entire family dislike my mom's boyfriend and for good reason. But we all have our lives to live and we're tired of trying to show her the light. You can't help someone who doesn't want help. Ouch

Thank you, I just don't understand how she could be so stupid. I'm just trying to stay away from her as much as possible. She will never be the mom I always wanted her to be. I have to just accept her or not.
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 17 2012 at 7:56pm
you go to mc, babyk?

jr.
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 17 2012 at 8:11pm
Well you know what you don't want. Stay focused on school and work for now. Try to stay busy with friends and stuff so it isn't all in your face. Let her be your motivation to do better. 
babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyk94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 17 2012 at 8:17pm
Originally posted by Junior Jr Junior Jr wrote:

you go to mc, babyk?

jr.
I'll be going in the spring.
babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyk94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 17 2012 at 8:17pm
Originally posted by khivey khivey wrote:

Well you know what you don't want. Stay focused on school and work for now. Try to stay busy with friends and stuff so it isn't all in your face. Let her be your motivation to do better. 

Thank you that is exactly what I am going to do!
BoutThatLife View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote BoutThatLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2012 at 8:54pm
Let mama do her!
J_Shawty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote J_Shawty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 22 2012 at 8:05pm
Honestly OP I would find a respectful way (and I honestly mean respectful lol) to tell ya moms to mind hers. Or just let her know that if she doesn't want you with a deadbeat why is she picking up deadbeats and not being a good role model for you. Some times you gotta open folks eyes. I don't agree with your mother doing her...cause she is still ya moms and gotta do the right thing not just for you but for her. I know ya moms doesnt want a man who aint $hit.
babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote babyk94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 22 2012 at 8:12pm
Originally posted by J_Shawty J_Shawty wrote:

Honestly OP I would find a respectful way (and I honestly mean respectful lol) to tell ya moms to mind hers. Or just let her know that if she doesn't want you with a deadbeat why is she picking up deadbeats and not being a good role model for you. Some times you gotta open folks eyes. I don't agree with your mother doing her...cause she is still ya moms and gotta do the right thing not just for you but for her. I know ya moms doesnt want a man who aint $hit.
That is exactly what I did and she ended it! She told me that she was proud of me for telling her the truth and that everything I explained to her really hit home. SmileSmileSmile
J_Shawty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote J_Shawty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 23 2012 at 4:04am
Originally posted by babyk94 babyk94 wrote:

Originally posted by J_Shawty J_Shawty wrote:

That is exactly what I did and she ended it! She told me that she was proud of me for telling her the truth and that everything I explained to her really hit home. SmileSmileSmile

Good!! I'm glad everything worked out!!!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic