FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This can't be my life :(

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
ifeyini View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ifeyini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 05 2012 at 8:10pm
Pray for your mom. Obviously she is attracting men that she feels like she can save but she cant. She may need to reevaluate why she is dating men that have nothing to offer her.
Sponsored Links

babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyk94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2012 at 4:40pm
Originally posted by ifeyini ifeyini wrote:

Pray for your mom. Obviously she is attracting men that she feels like she can save but she cant. She may need to reevaluate why she is dating men that have nothing to offer her.
You are exactly right we have been talking about this daily and things are getting better.
rissa86 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rissa86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 12:51pm
Gurl! Moms do that sometimes.  lol. I know mine has. but at the end of the day you have to live your life for you. If your mom wanna date the scrubs, let her. If you believe in God pray for her and do you. Make the right choices for you. Date the guy  you would be proud to bring home, who no one can say anything about cuz he has it together

Good Luck!
babycakebabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote babycakebabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 12:31pm
I think that you should consider going to an out of state college and living on campus. Your mom is going through an early mid life crisis b/c she is recapturing the youth that she didnt have in her 20s and you will end up taking on the 'mother' role and the arguing will not cease. Your life is an adult is just beginning and you should not have to focus on her decisions when you should be focused on setting your own path. Good luck <3
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic