Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

This board appears to be anti white..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 323334

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 4.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
TheAwakenGod View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheAwakenGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 11:24am
Originally posted by BrownQtee BrownQtee wrote:

Not sure why yall are going back and forth with a Brotha that pretended to be female..obviously his rationale is null and void. ijs.

This is why here open discussion always fails cause of closed minded folks. Sleepy

Edited by TheAwakenGod - Sep 19 2013 at 11:24am
Sponsored Links

Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 12:51pm
Originally posted by Lilaca Lilaca wrote:

Dear farder  fadda who art ina heaven

Kill dis ya tread and replace it with encouraging black people subjects

Amen!
LOL
mzjuicy553 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzjuicy553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 22 2013 at 5:08am
Me either! Key word "black"...
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 22 2013 at 5:15am
as Sonny and Cher sings.....AND THE BEAT GOES ON...LOLLOLLOL
mzjuicy553 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzjuicy553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 22 2013 at 5:21am
I'm not racist but I don't care for a lot of white ppl. Mostly because they.try to act like they are not privileged. And don't make them mad cuz "n*gger" will fly out they mouth in 0.2 seconds!! ive in a suburb 30 miles from Chicago & hunty I have seen the up close & personal anti-negro actions of white ppl out here. The police basically told me one day after an argument with my white neighbors that "residents aren't comfortable with so many blacks moving to the area. They may cause trouble for you, so watch your step!" Huh???? GTFOH! Well after 2 years of this racist bs I've decided that I don't want to catch a case so I'm moving to a more negro friendly suburb...
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 22 2013 at 6:22am
Originally posted by mzjuicy553 mzjuicy553 wrote:

I'm not racist but I don't care for a lot of white ppl. Mostly because they.try to act like they are not privileged. And don't make them mad cuz "n*gger" will fly out they mouth in 0.2 seconds!! ive in a suburb 30 miles from Chicago & hunty I have seen the up close & personal anti-negro actions of white ppl out here. The police basically told me one day after an argument with my white neighbors that "residents aren't comfortable with so many blacks moving to the area. They may cause trouble for you, so watch your step!" Huh???? GTFOH! Well after 2 years of this racist bs I've decided that I don't want to catch a case so I'm moving to a more negro friendly suburb...

so basically the cop was telling u in a very undercover way...M.O.V.E....smdh..
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 323334
  Share Topic