Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

This board appears to be anti white..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3031323334>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 4.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
AshBash89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 9:04pm
Originally posted by noneyons noneyons wrote:

black folk done tried all them tactics you're talking bout and we still don't have sh*t to show for it. 

the definition of insanity: doing the same sh*t over and over again expecting different results. 

All of this
Sponsored Links

TheAwakenGod View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote TheAwakenGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 9:06pm
We are all losing and the talk was going great, until the ones who didn't read the thread start bombarding foolishness. 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 9:13pm
i gave up the debating 20 pages ago.. its pointless.. plus i feel a way.. like im defending them.

HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 9:13pm
I don't think awaken os for white ppl. Just has a different appraoch on how to tackle the problem.
NadiaPost View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote NadiaPost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 9:16pm
I can't stand when white people say get over slavery but yet they can't just get over the holocaust. Everything in history that has happened to us and our ancestors because to them their experience of heartache is more important. Our people being hung in front of our families means nothing because we should just get over it well White People How About You Get Over the Holocaust. I got one white friend who respects me but I sleep on no clear people because at the drop of a time if you cut them off in traffic you are a negrah
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 9:53pm
Originally posted by noneyons noneyons wrote:

black folk done tried all them tactics you're talking bout and we still don't have sh*t to show for it. 

the definition of insanity: doing the same sh*t over and over again expecting different results. 

Has my girl played Far Cry 3??? Big smileBig smileBig smile
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 11:35pm
324 posts and still going strong....
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 11:47pm
Originally posted by NadiaPost NadiaPost wrote:

Awaken God you are the type of negrah that if I was a slave you would be that slave that would tell Master Reynolds that I stole one potato and some cotton so I would be kicked out the big house back in the hot ass field then sold off to the highest bidder, while you play your fiddle for the misses. You couldn't be my slave friend. You would rat out my entire crew including Kizzy, Chicken George and kunta.
My firth thought reading your post.LOL
Momma, is massa going to sell us tomorrow? Yes. Yeees! Yeeees!

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 1:39am
He's on that solja boy lean

Edited by afrokock - Sep 19 2013 at 5:09am
TheAwakenGod View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheAwakenGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 6:31am
People mad at me for keeping it real and logical and rational and empathetic now?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3031323334>
  Share Topic