Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This board appears to be anti white..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2930313233 35>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 4.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 4:16pm
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

Originally posted by TheAwakenGod TheAwakenGod wrote:

Ya'll taking this too far with this haole stuff. You are becoming like the KKK.
This is a joke right? Imma read the rest of the thread and you'll say just kidding right?

Wow at you and the history deprived people that thanked you.

20 people using a derogatory term referring to white people for half a week =\= a century plus old legacy dedicated to subjugating, harassing, murdering a specific race and treating them less than human.

For real though l&p, with all due respect, please get your fücking life, a seat and a book for that bullshït ass comment.

I agree! Have a seat and drink a nice, tall glass of STFU. 
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 4:19pm
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

IDGAF how white people feel and how they evolve etc any more.  I'm tired of us being responsible for making them be decent and humane.  Fck that.  Everybody who wants to be an example and show those uncivilized bishes how to treat other humans go right ahead.  I'ma be right over here with my bullhorn talking about how fcked up they are letting them know we fckn know it. 

Stay in YOUR fckng house with your oppression

Stop killing our babies
Stop killing our men
Stop pushing our poor people into the abyss
Stop using us
Stop profiling us
Stop taking away our rights
Stop calling us names
Stop painting us as violent, over-sexualized, uneducated animals
Stop using your privilege to keep me and my people from being free and equal
Stop marginalizing us and threatening every future generation of us FOR GENERATIONS by making racism a required part of OUR lives
Stop talking to us about us
Stop stealing our fckn culture while simultaneously REJECTING us

Fck peace. 

ClapHeart
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 4:29pm
I'm gonna assume you weren't interjecting into the current conversation and you were just responding to the OP because the current exchange was referring to not letting hate consume so much that you start to resemble your oppressors

You can not be hateful and yet still desire everything you just listed... those beliefs are not mutually exclusive

IDGAF how white people feel and how they evolve etc any more.  I'm tired of us being responsible for making them be decent and humane.  Fck that.  Everybody who wants to be an example and show those uncivilized bishes how to treat other humans go right ahead.  I'ma be right over here with my bullhorn talking about how fcked up they are letting them know we fckn know it. 

Stop killing our babies
Stop killing our men
Stop using us
Stop profiling us
Stop calling us names
Stop marginalizing us and threatening every future generation of us FOR GENERATIONS by making racism a required part of OUR lives

Fck peace. 

rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 4:33pm
do we have a stormfront operative in our midst??
KottonKandy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote KottonKandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 4:39pm

Stop killing our babies
Stop killing our men
Stop using us
Stop profiling us
Stop calling us names

Fck peace. 

agree, but some blacks make it so easy for them to do exactly what you want them to stop doing. 
But I damn sure isn't saying it gives them an excuse to do those things. Yall will run out and buy a Robin Thicke album/song in a minute because he sounds black, but Jahiem, Tank, , Jeremih etc, can't even get a top 100 song on the main chart. 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 4:42pm

Damn coco - awaken coon ass is trying to recruit you back to the dark side.  Don't do it girl!!!  Youve come so far.  I love you, stay with us!!!  I promise we will never become as evil as the yt people. 

Yt people and their minions ain't sh*t, I promiseCry

ill never go back over to that side, promise. 
ill continue to try not to spew hateful things or treat them badly because of their race.. 
but if it ever comes down to a war ill die with my ppl. 

Edited by coconess - Sep 18 2013 at 4:46pm
mommykat View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote mommykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 4:42pm

Stop killing our babies...

ITA:

I try to stay out of topics such as the OP…
I just say LOVE…
Trust I am around clear people most of the time… however, I do not have a clear Female friend.
My words/ typing is not worth much to BHM… (I understand) I do not praise that I am married to someone that does not look like me. However, it was Love… that is all.
I have a son with this man and I say location, location, and location. He is a Cali native (seventh generation) and with a strong church upbringing / equally yoked…
I say let us all find someone that is able to tolerate our activities of daily living, that is educated , and understands that in the end it is just about Love.
Do not get me wrong--- find love that is right for you however, keep an open mind.

MK/
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 4:55pm
Originally posted by mommykat mommykat wrote:

Stop killing our babies...

ITA:

I try to stay out of topics such as the OP…
I just say LOVE…
Trust I am around clear people most of the time… however, I do not have a clear Female friend.
My words/ typing is not worth much to BHM… (I understand) I do not praise that I am married to someone that does not look like me. However, it was Love… that is all.
I have a son with this man and I say location, location, and location. He is a Cali native (seventh generation) and with a strong church upbringing / equally yoked…
I say let us all find someone that is able to tolerate our activities of daily living, that is educated , and understands that in the end it is just about Love.
Do not get me wrong--- find love that is right for you however, keep an open mind.

MK/

HugHeart
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 4:59pm
I remember when I was about 17 or 18 years old. Me and my then latino best friend were walking down the street headed to the mall to hang out. The neighborhood was mixed but mostly yt area in Chicago.

But on our way there, there was this middle-aged yt man standing outside on of the store we walked by, he didn't look homeless or anything, he looked at me, then started shouting out all kinds of racial epithets to me. He followed us for several steps, screaming nothing but hate to me at the top of his lungs when I didn't know this man from a can of paint Ouch....

My friend and I was scared to death because we were afraid that things would escalate. Thank goodness it didn't get that far, so we kept walking fast! This was in broad daylight, people walking all over the sidewalk, but no one came to my aid. Sleepy I think that's what hurt me the most...

After that, he finally stopped following us. But I will never forget the level of vile hate I felt.
TheAwakenGod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TheAwakenGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 5:21pm
SMH, I never had any racism happen to me except by a black security cop at a store years ago cause I was looking at the comics a lil too long for his own taking, but I was like 11 years old and he was following me around, but whites, asians and any other ethnic group know better to try me.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2930313233 35>