Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

This board appears to be anti white..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2425262728 34>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 4.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
TheAwakenGod View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheAwakenGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 1:31pm
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

Awaken I'm not 100% sure you're a coon but when you're cooning sporadically I think I might be on to something. 

Other times you fck around and say something profound and I stare at the screen. 

Followed by random cooning.

Forgive my confusementStern Smile.

A coon is a black person who gives power to white supremacy I don't give them power. I want my fellow African people to follow a more so loving nature and give birth to a civilization that makes kemet look like childs play.
Sponsored Links

kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 2:00pm
Originally posted by TheAwakenGod TheAwakenGod wrote:

A coon is a black person who gives power to white supremacy I don't give them power. I want my fellow African people to follow a more so loving nature and give birth to a civilization that makes kemet look like childs play.

See I need you to accept that our being peaceful and complacent while they're are killing us has never worked in the past and it definitely won't work now.   That turn the other cheek bull is what keeps us being victimized by America.  Fck what you heard. 

"Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery."

"Concerning non-violence: it is criminal to teach a man not to defend himself when he is the constant victim of brutal attacks.
"

"You can't separate peace from freedom, because no one can be at peace unless he has his freedom."

"I don’t mean go out and get violent; but at the same time you should never be nonviolent unless you run into some nonviolence. I’m nonviolent with those who are nonviolent with me. But when you drop that violence on me, then you’ve made me go insane, and I’m not responsible for what I do. And that’s the way every Negro should get. Any time you know you’re within the law, within your legal rights, within your moral rights, in accord with justice, then die for what you believe in. But don’t die alone. Let your dying be reciprocal. This is what is meant by equality. What’s good for the goose is good for the gander."

-- Malcolm X - all of the above. 

I'm still in Malcolm X school and as soon as I start seeing crakkas be peaceful and give my people the same benefit of the doubt some want to give them I'm in.  Cause I'm a black queen and heart is filled with love for those who deserve it.   I was born peacefully into a violent world so NO!  No justice, No peace.

Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheAwakenGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 2:10pm
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

See I need you to accept that our being peaceful and complacent while they're are killing us has never worked in the past and it definitely won't work now.   That turn the other cheek bull is what keeps us being victimized by America.  Fck what you heard. 

"Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery."

"Concerning non-violence: it is criminal to teach a man not to defend himself when he is the constant victim of brutal attacks.
"

"You can't separate peace from freedom, because no one can be at peace unless he has his freedom."

"I don’t mean go out and get violent; but at the same time you should never be nonviolent unless you run into some nonviolence. I’m nonviolent with those who are nonviolent with me. But when you drop that violence on me, then you’ve made me go insane, and I’m not responsible for what I do. And that’s the way every Negro should get. Any time you know you’re within the law, within your legal rights, within your moral rights, in accord with justice, then die for what you believe in. But don’t die alone. Let your dying be reciprocal. This is what is meant by equality. What’s good for the goose is good for the gander."

-- Malcolm X - all of the above. 

I'm still in Malcolm X school and as soon as I start seeing crakkas be peaceful and give my people the same benefit of the doubt some want to give them I'm in.  Cause I'm a black queen and heart is filled with love for those who deserve it.   I was born peacefully into a violent world so NO!  No justice, No peace.

I never denied self defense. There is a difference in what you are saying and what's in the hearts of others.
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 2:11pm

A coon is a black person who gives power to white supremacy I don't give them power.

what is a black person who chooses to ignore the reality and even worse the effects of yt supremacy past and present?

for your statement to be true...i'm wondering if it also means (according to you) the black people who were/are physically slapped with the effects of the power of yt supremacy are coons?

Edited by ThoughtCouture - Sep 18 2013 at 2:13pm
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheAwakenGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 2:23pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

A coon is a black person who gives power to white supremacy I don't give them power.

what is a black person who chooses to ignore the reality and even worse the effects of yt supremacy past and present?

for your statement to be true...i'm wondering if it also means (according to you) the black people who were/are physically slapped with the effects of the power of yt supremacy are coons?

If you have a gun to your head, no. If you have free will and freely do it, yes. Not trying to mislead no one, but you have to willingly do it, not be force out of the fear of your life, that's stupid anyone can see that's not real.
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 2:30pm

If you have a gun to your head, no. If you have free will and freely do it, yes. Not trying to mislead no one, but you have to willingly do it, not be force out of the fear of your life, that's stupid anyone can see that's not real.

Confused what the f*ck is this shyt you typing?
honeyb87 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote honeyb87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 2:31pm
Egyptians called white people the Children of Set (satan/devil)
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheAwakenGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 2:33pm

Confused what the f*ck is this shyt you typing?

You clearly do not understand metaphors.

You said are those who physically slapped with the effects of yt supremacy coons? I said NO, they had NO choice in the matter. Don Lemon does this for a paycheck, but no one is forcing him to say stupid ish about black people.

Open your third eye its closed.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 2:35pm
A lot of people feel the need to protect White people because they see them today and they don't seem blatantly racist, violent or evil

But most White people are living very well and you're not gonna see who they really are until they lose their wealth and they are struggling to survive again
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 2:35pm
black folk done tried all them tactics you're talking bout and we still don't have sh*t to show for it. 

the definition of insanity: doing the same sh*t over and over again expecting different results. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2425262728 34>
  Share Topic