Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

This board appears to be anti white..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2425262728 35>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 4.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 12:35pm
Awaken, are you one of those brothas that believe in polygamy?
Sponsored Links

kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 12:54pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Soulless Blacks are the ones who sellout other Blacks (or themselves) to attain what White people have

They have no dignity and no sense of self

Well we already have a word for that C.O.O.N.

White people can be called H.A.O.L.E. this week

No big deal. 
TheAwakenGod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheAwakenGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 12:55pm

Awaken, are you one of those brothas that believe in polygamy?

Only if there is a small supply of men and we need to reproduce to repopulate, but under normal conditions no.
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 12:59pm
Damn coco - awaken coon ass is trying to recruit you back to the dark side.  Don't do it girl!!!  Youve come so far.  I love you, stay with us!!!  I promise we will never become as evil as the yt people. 

Yt people and their minions ain't sh*t, I promiseCry

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheAwakenGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 1:01pm
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

Damn coco - awaken coon ass is trying to recruit you back to the dark side.  Don't do it girl!!!  Youve come so far.  I love you, stay with us!!!  I promise we will never become as evil as the yt people. 

I'm no coon @kfoxx1998

I don't tap dance for no one.
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 1:05pm
Awaken I'm not 100% sure you're a coon but when you're cooning sporadically I think I might be on to something. 

Other times you fck around and say something profound and I stare at the screen. 

Followed by random cooning.

Forgive my confusementStern Smile.

Edited by kfoxx1998 - Sep 18 2013 at 1:06pm
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 1:06pm
Damn kfoxx, why u call Awaken a coon?

nvrmd, u answered

Edited by Alias_Avi - Sep 18 2013 at 1:06pm
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 1:10pm

no no no kfoxx, merely by speaking we are becoming like them and losing our heart. 

like really? call me back when our frustration parlayed into discrimination and is exhibited as systemic/institutional racism for a few decades. at that point in time, i will think about considering the possibility that we may, perhaps, more or less, could be becoming similar
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 1:26pm

Just segregation wouldn't help us right now

Integration was bad for us but kinda necessary. Whites needed to know that what they were doing (Jim Crow) was fundamentally wrong

Ideally, we could have stayed segregated and built our own society but we all know what would have (and did) happen to our people when we succeed. Mobs of angry, jealous Whites came and tore down all our hard work

This is why you should never believe Whites who complain about the laziness of Blacks today. Whites LOVE the fact that Black people are hurting and can't find jobs. They love the fact that we are so afflicted by our experiences in this country, they use it against us. They can't handle the success of Blacks because their entire group esteem is rooted in the poor condition of Blacks (remember, Blackness is the fulcrum). Never believe anything they say.

Clap

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheAwakenGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 1:31pm

Awaken I'm not 100% sure you're a coon but when you're cooning sporadically I think I might be on to something. 

Other times you fck around and say something profound and I stare at the screen. 

Followed by random cooning.

Forgive my confusementStern Smile.

A coon is a black person who gives power to white supremacy I don't give them power. I want my fellow African people to follow a more so loving nature and give birth to a civilization that makes kemet look like childs play.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2425262728 35>
  Share Topic