Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This board appears to be anti white..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2324252627 35>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 4.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
whosbotheringme View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote whosbotheringme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 11:51am
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

hmm, I seen blacks like that (Alias description)....
I was having a conversation with a family friend over the weekend about blacks like this. She is very pro black and stated that blacks are becoming more and more like whites. That we are starting to lack compassion for one another and turning on each other.

She said that once blacks intergrated in white schools it has been down hill eversince. That blacks children being segregated from white was the best thing for our youth and that we have picked up there ways too much.

It was such a great convo..

The bold all day.  Social integration was bad for us in general because we were better off when we knew we had only us.  Now some black people don't realize that this is still pretty much true.
Sponsored Links

ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 11:52am

I agree with Jones... I have a basic respect for humans, i'll help a person in need regardless of color.

I am not heartless but I aint stupid.

Ya'll have to admit white people are habitual line steppers tho'

oh...i'll help...like if i was walking down michigan ave amidst the yts and a yt lady tripped and fell in my general area...yes...i would help her to her feet...
Senior Detective View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 11:52am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

I was having a conversation with a family friend over the weekend about blacks like this. She is very pro black and stated that blacks are becoming more and more like whites. That we are starting to lack compassion for one another and turning on each other.

She said that once blacks intergrated in white schools it has been down hill eversince. That blacks children being segregated from white was the best thing for our youth and that we have picked up there ways too much.

I especially agree with this.
iono, I was watching the Butler & they went thru a lot to be considered equal & integrated.  How would segregation benefit us today?  We've seen public high schools with all black populations & they are falling apart at the seams, just like the books they don't have enough ofConfused
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 11:56am
Originally posted by whosbotheringme whosbotheringme wrote:

The bold all day.  Social integration was bad for us in general because we were better off when we knew we had only us.  Now some black people don't realize that this is still pretty much true.

Yes....I agree with you 100%

Only us= community
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 11:58am
Just segregation wouldn't help us right now

Integration was bad for us but kinda necessary. Whites needed to know that what they were doing (Jim Crow) was fundamentally wrong

Ideally, we could have stayed segregated and built our own society but we all know what would have (and did) happen to our people when we succeed. Mobs of angry, jealous Whites came and tore down all our hard work

This is why you should never believe Whites who complain about the laziness of Blacks today. Whites LOVE the fact that Black people are hurting and can't find jobs. They love the fact that we are so afflicted by our experiences in this country, they use it against us. They can't handle the success of Blacks because their entire group esteem is rooted in the poor condition of Blacks (remember, Blackness is the fulcrum). Never believe anything they say.

herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 12:00pm
I remember me and my brother were walking in the mall as teens an old yt lady fell scraped herself and was bleeding. We wanted to leave her but we helped cause no one else did lol. We walked in the mall and her family came over come and treated us like we killed her. My brother said we don't get a reward LMBO
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 12:01pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

I wanna go to TGIF.

girl i have a new found appreciation for tgif.  that jack daniels burger and sweet potatoe fries are fiyaaaaaaaaah!
TheAwakenGod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheAwakenGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 12:05pm
Not defeating our ancestors but pushing their values to the forefront. They didn't go out and seek revenge or murder (well a small few did) , they simply moved on and tried to rebuild us while the whites kept attacking us, fearing us.

We cannot allow ourselves to even step a pinky in their shoes to even think or become like them. We must attain higher level of self and better ourselves to distance their cultural values.

But this made me livid as HELL TODAY!!!

Historian Larry Schweikart Speaks At Springboro School Meeting, Rejecting Concepts Of Race

Posted:

larry schweikart springboro
Conservative historian Larry Schweikart spoke at a Springboro school board meeting last week, saying history textbooks unfairly criticize President Ronald Reagan.
.badges_v2 .badge_v2_facebook_ipad_app:after { content:'Share'; padding-left: 14px; text-align: center; width: 41px; } .badges_v2 .badge_v2_email_ipad_app:after { content:'Email'; padding-left: 22px; } .badges_v2 .badge_v2_comments_ipad_app:after { content:'Comment'; padding-left: 11px; } .badges_v2 .badge_v2_retweet_ipad_app:after { content:'Tweet'; padding-left: 20px; }
< style=": static; BORDER-BOTTOM-STYLE: none; BORDER-RIGHT-STYLE: none; MARGIN: 0px; WIDTH: 50px; BORDER-TOP-STYLE: none; HEIGHT: 60px; VISIBILITY: ; BORDER-LEFT-STYLE: none; TOP: 0px; LEFT: 0px" id=I6_1379523543383 title=+1 =0 marginHeight=0 ="https://apis.google.com/u/0/_/+1/fast?bsv=o&usegapi=1&size=tall&hl=en-US&origin=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.huffingtonpost.com&=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.huffingtonpost.com%2F2013%2F09%2F18%2Flarry-schweikart-springboro_n_3944746.&g=3p&jsh=m%3B%2F_%2Fscs%2Fapps-static%2F_%2Fjs%2Fk%3Doz.gapi.en.ap976JyvL-M.O%2Fm%3D__features__%2Fam%3DAQ%2Frt%3Dj%2Fd%3D1%2Frs%3DAItRSTOxxVRaBtazclPM1HimdHOhRC-2SQ#_methods=onPlusOne%2C_ready%2C_%2C_%2C_resizeMe%2C_renderstart%2Concircled%2Cd%2Ce&id=I6_1379523543383&parent=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.huffingtonpost.com&pfname=&rpctoken=5423912" Border=0 width="100%" allowTransparency name=I6_1379523543383 marginWidth=0 scrolling=no -gapiattached="true">
Get Politics Newsletters:
< id=subscribe_user_email =share_es__edit value="Enter email"> Subscribe
#news_entries #ad_sharebox_260x60 img {padding:0px;margin:0px}

Springboro school board meetings in Ohio the past few months have frequently revolved around controversial topics such as creationism, the separation of church and state and race in America. Thursday's was no exception.

Larry Schweikart, a conservative historian and professor of history at the University of Dayton, spoke at the meeting per an invitation from the board. Schweikart, author of books that include 48 Liberal Lies About American History: (That You Probably Learned in School) has previously received attention for saying, “biblical virtues were necessary to a good education.”

Schweikart’s speech, titled “Importance of Getting American History Correct,” focused on critiquing school history textbooks. He lamented that American textbooks unfairly criticize President Ronald Reagan and do not adequately portray the role of communism in the assassination of John F. Kennedy, Springboro resident Christopher Ritter told The Huffington Post. Schweikart declined requests to be interviewed.

Responding to questions following his speech, Schweikart said he did not recognize minority interpretations of history. After that remark, school board president Kelly Kohls ended the Q&A, and told the audience the board was moving to other issues, according to multiple people who were at the meeting.

As a conservative, I reject teaching the concepts of race, class and gender,” Schweikart said, according to The Dayton Daily News. ”I just don’t buy it.”

Some Springboro residents said they saw Schweikart’s speech as merely another attempt by the board to indoctrinate citizens with right wing political ideologies. In recent months, the board has floated the idea of teaching creationism in schools and nearly offered summer classes on the Constitution taught by religious groups.

“They never want to engage in a debate, they just want to push the agenda,” Simanti Dasgupta, a professor of anthropology who has been attending school board meetings, told The Huffington Post. “I find that obviously very problematic, especially with the debate on creationism. ... The landscape of the U.S. is changing and it is hard to keep up with conservative ideals."

Dasgupta and Ritter both said it was frustrating that Kohls cut off the Q&A portion of Schweikart’s speech. Kohls, president of the Warren County Tea Party, recently announced that she would not run for reelection. She did not respond to requests for comment.

“Really, to me the bigger issue is what type of say does the community have in the education of our children and I think the board has created … a contentious space,” said Ritter, whose daughter attends Springboro High School.

In addition to controversies regarding creationism and summer Constitution classes, the Springboro school board received attention in July when local tea partier Sonny Thomas spoke at a meeting, reportedly saying that African-Americans "should consider themselves lucky, since they are treated better in the United States than they would be if they were in 'black countries' with 'genocide.'" He ended his speech by unfurling a Confederate flag.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 12:10pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Just segregation wouldn't help us right now

Integration was bad for us but kinda necessary. Whites needed to know that what they were doing (Jim Crow) was fundamentally wrong

Ideally, we could have stayed segregated and built our own society but we all know what would have (and did) happen to our people when we succeed. Mobs of angry, jealous Whites came and tore down all our hard work

This is why you should never believe Whites who complain about the laziness of Blacks today. Whites LOVE the fact that Black people are hurting and can't find jobs. They love the fact that we are so afflicted by our experiences in this country, they use it against us. They can't handle the success of Blacks because their entire group esteem is rooted in the poor condition of Blacks (remember, Blackness is the fulcrum). Never believe anything they say.

girl yes.  not to mention the laser focused systematic tearing down of our family structure/culture.  this is why the terrorisim inflicted upon blacks in america is particularily heinous, imo. 

however, i still believe our collective mental mindset was not healed enough to remain focused on the true purpose of intergration.Cry

Edited by ThoughtCouture - Sep 18 2013 at 12:13pm
TheAwakenGod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheAwakenGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 12:34pm
This is what I expect in my future daughters

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System