BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

This board appears to be anti white..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1718192021 35>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 4.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 17 2013 at 9:04pm
Originally posted by HaitianDiva64 HaitianDiva64 wrote:

Lml @kfoxx

It was a beautiful day. Nice bright blue sky, birds a chirpin', had my music bumpin. Then a haole came by stared me in the eye tryna see into my soul. Plotting some evil ish like trippin me or touching my hair. Damn soul suckers "LEAVE ME BEEEE!"

Soul suckers...lmao

Sponsored Links

Geminigirl View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Geminigirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 17 2013 at 10:12pm
Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

Originally posted by Geminigirl Geminigirl wrote:

The OP says the board is anti white people. Against white people. Not do you hate White people. Am I against white people hell yea I damn sure ain't for them. Do I hate anyone,no. Strongly dislike yes.

I especially dislike Bequita's(a ghetto Becky aka trailpr trash whore aka wigger) they like to date black men but are secretly or not so secretly jealous of black woman cause they wanna be us. I have one in my building now I swear I just wanna cuss her out for no reason except I sense what kinda clear she is with her mixed kids but always...anyways.

Now what the heck is a Haleo and how do you pronouce that? Y'all stay coming up with new nicknames LOL.

it is a derogatory name in hawaiian for a white person...how you say it  is somewhere in this thread..

I'll just google since it's an actual word. I won't be going back through this thread Wink
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 12:10am
anti-white?  what?  on a black hair board?

until blacks are on par with any race, financially, socially, politically ... then it's pro-black rather than anti-anything

if your actions and ideology are anti-black, which we see too many examples of, we aren't co-signing the subjugation ... so if people are considering that anti-white ... oh well

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 12:13am
no matter what race your spouse is 

unless you're delusional or clueless, you can't ignore the black experience and the injustices we suffer through as a whole, should still gall you

plus I can't imagine posters are married to anti-black whites ... if they are, they have never posted about it because BHM would not forget that

joileprincess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote joileprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 12:22am
Originally posted by herwoman herwoman wrote:

I'm good with being anti, I side eye every non black I come across. It doesn't matter if that's how they feel about me I don't necessarily want or need them to change their mind about me. Truthfully the ones I come across that seem genuine I still don't like. They can't win with me tbh.

Well damn lol.

But ITA. I can't just forget centuries worth of stealing, raping, and murdering all over the world just because 1 or 2 decide to act right. I don't think the majority know of any other way to be. They have no sense of harmony with others or nature. Just like viruses.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 12:30am
even some that act right ... it comes from a place of self-righteous superiority

CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 2:52am
geminigirl, it's pronounced 'how-leh'
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 4:47am
Yooooo Hawaiian kids are hardcore

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kill_Haole_Day

And according to the article, Haole is actually pronounced how-lee

EDIT: Researching a little more, it seems Haole is actually said in multiple ways. How-lee, Ha-oh-ley, Ha-oh-luh

Edited by Midna - Sep 18 2013 at 4:51am
honeyb87 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote honeyb87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 7:41am
Originally posted by keepgrowing keepgrowing wrote:

if whites stood up for other races to the same degree as other races do for whites, this world would be a better place.

A white that is anti-black isn't seen as hateful by whites. Instead that white is dismissed as being ignorant or representing a small minuscule number of whites so no need to address it.

I'm anti-ignorance and narrow-minded thinking and unfortunately a lot of whites fit that category because they have never been forced to look at others point of view unless they actively do so.

I befriend liberal whites that travel around the world. I knew one great white guy that studied in west africa another that studied in Japan. Those are the whites I like. Most whites hyperventilate if they are in an area with barely anyone with their same color. I also like whites that pay my paycheck lol they are the types of whites I like.

Such an elegant post. You summed up my feelings perfectly! Clap
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 8:12am
Bequitas? Lol. We call them white dips
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style