Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

This board appears to be anti white..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920 34>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 4.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 17 2013 at 7:14pm
I wanna go to TGIF.

Sponsored Links

Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 17 2013 at 7:15pm
Originally posted by Promiseualways Promiseualways wrote:

To be honest with you, life in Portland, Oregon is simple. You go to work, come home raise your family and do it again. The atmosphere here is what you would call city living with a laid back type feel. You get 8 months of rain, 1 1/2 months of summer. The crime level is really low ( meaning life expectancy is high regardless of race). However, it's a different type of racism here. It's more mental than in your face. But Oregon, is safe, if I can use that. Meaning, were still looked at with "awe" lol

It really is subtle though. I visited Oregon with a cousin of mine 2 years ago and oh my GOD do these white people stare at you like they've got a hive mind!

It was like Village of the Damned except EVERYONE was damned!
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 17 2013 at 7:33pm
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

It really is subtle though. I visited Oregon with a cousin of mine 2 years ago and oh my GOD do these white people stare at you like they've got a hive mind!

It was like Village of the Damned except EVERYONE was damned!

...Well....LOLLOLLOL
Geminigirl View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Geminigirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 17 2013 at 7:44pm
The OP says the board is anti white people. Against white people. Not do you hate White people. Am I against white people hell yea I damn sure ain't for them. Do I hate anyone,no. Strongly dislike yes.

I especially dislike Bequita's(a ghetto Becky aka trailpr trash whore aka wigger) they like to date black men but are secretly or not so secretly jealous of black woman cause they wanna be us. I have one in my building now I swear I just wanna cuss her out for no reason except I sense what kinda clear she is with her mixed kids but always...anyways.

Now what the heck is a Haleo and how do you pronouce that? Y'all stay coming up with new nicknames LOL.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Geminigirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 17 2013 at 7:45pm
Dp

Edited by Geminigirl - Sep 17 2013 at 7:46pm
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 17 2013 at 8:54pm
Originally posted by Geminigirl Geminigirl wrote:

The OP says the board is anti white people. Against white people. Not do you hate White people. Am I against white people hell yea I damn sure ain't for them. Do I hate anyone,no. Strongly dislike yes.

I especially dislike Bequita's(a ghetto Becky aka trailpr trash whore aka wigger) they like to date black men but are secretly or not so secretly jealous of black woman cause they wanna be us. I have one in my building now I swear I just wanna cuss her out for no reason except I sense what kinda clear she is with her mixed kids but always...anyways.

Now what the heck is a Haleo and how do you pronouce that? Y'all stay coming up with new nicknames LOL.

it is a derogatory name in hawaiian for a white person...how you say it  is somewhere in this thread..
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 17 2013 at 9:04pm
Originally posted by HaitianDiva64 HaitianDiva64 wrote:

Lml @kfoxx

It was a beautiful day. Nice bright blue sky, birds a chirpin', had my music bumpin. Then a haole came by stared me in the eye tryna see into my soul. Plotting some evil ish like trippin me or touching my hair. Damn soul suckers "LEAVE ME BEEEE!"

Soul suckers...lmao

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Geminigirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 17 2013 at 10:12pm
Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

Originally posted by Geminigirl Geminigirl wrote:

it is a derogatory name in hawaiian for a white person...how you say it  is somewhere in this thread..

I'll just google since it's an actual word. I won't be going back through this thread Wink
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 12:10am
anti-white?  what?  on a black hair board?

until blacks are on par with any race, financially, socially, politically ... then it's pro-black rather than anti-anything

if your actions and ideology are anti-black, which we see too many examples of, we aren't co-signing the subjugation ... so if people are considering that anti-white ... oh well

rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 12:13am
no matter what race your spouse is 

unless you're delusional or clueless, you can't ignore the black experience and the injustices we suffer through as a whole, should still gall you

plus I can't imagine posters are married to anti-black whites ... if they are, they have never posted about it because BHM would not forget that

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920 34>
  Share Topic