Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This board appears to be anti white..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 35>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 4.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Promiseualways View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Promiseualways Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 17 2013 at 7:02am
Sorry, you asked about education. They have programs for everything. I'm was a returning mom, AA. It's subperb! I have an associates, double major bachelors degree and masters! Whew! It's real cool. [LOL] ain't nothing else to do but camping and skiing! Lol
Sponsored Links

K_Camille View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 17 2013 at 7:04am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

whites dont have consciouses now? 

they are devoid of any emotions or feelings? Ermm

i dont wanna sit here and defend them but this is the crazy dramatic over the top ish i be talkin about.... 

im done for tonight. maybe tomorrow ill be up for it. 

eta, just like how we are trying to group them into all being evil monsters... is the same thing as them grouping us into all being thieves, untrustworthy, up to no good, etc.... 

when yall know yall have come across some good white ppl.. and vice versa

honestly, i dont have any white friends whatsoever... so im not speaking from experience.. but i know there are plenty good ones out there. you can't group them all into one. 

DeadLOL 
K_Camille View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 17 2013 at 7:09am
no fawks will be given in the name of "fairness" BHM is only one forum on the internet..  I wouldn't consider myself anti-white, however like Neka, I'm anti-white privilege..for those who are anti white I'm not mad at all, white people running the world  They'll be okay..  I'm sure those members are cordial in public.
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 17 2013 at 7:11am
Thanks Promise!
Promiseualways View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Promiseualways Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 17 2013 at 7:20am
No prob [;)] if you ever choose to venture this way hit me up, I got you. Lol
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 17 2013 at 7:21am
Originally posted by dijah.love dijah.love wrote:

I'm not anti-white.
I'm "anti-coon" and anti-white privilege.

and this is where I am
NadiaPost View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote NadiaPost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 17 2013 at 7:25am
I have one white friend and her hubby is black. She is kind, She is is smart, and she is important. I don't eat her food though not because she is white it's because she is vegan and everything she cooks seems bland. Not all white people are bad. The worse white people are the ones who are black on outside and white on the inside. Didn't really notice this board was antiwhite I just came to get hair tips
NadiaPost View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NadiaPost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 17 2013 at 7:27am
Originally posted by Promiseualways Promiseualways wrote:

I don't respond nor comment a lot, but I love in Portland Oregon. 3% Black, I feel it everyday. Here they don't have to prove nothing, coming from Texas was culture shock like a mug!!! The AA from here treat you worse. If anybody want to check my profile, it shows I been a member for a while. Don't say to much but when I see that I'm not alone in my thought process I feel less alone. I always thank and respect realness. I get that here. Thx y'all...

Welcome Promise nice to have you here. Sometimes people can get a bit catty, bitchy and sometimes coonish but just ignore it and live in the light.
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 17 2013 at 7:50am
if whites stood up for other races to the same degree as other races do for whites, this world would be a better place.

A white that is anti-black isn't seen as hateful by whites. Instead that white is dismissed as being ignorant or representing a small minuscule number of whites so no need to address it.

I'm anti-ignorance and narrow-minded thinking and unfortunately a lot of whites fit that category because they have never been forced to look at others point of view unless they actively do so.

I befriend liberal whites that travel around the world. I knew one great white guy that studied in west africa another that studied in Japan. Those are the whites I like. Most whites hyperventilate if they are in an area with barely anyone with their same color. I also like whites that pay my paycheck lol they are the types of whites I like.
GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 17 2013 at 7:55am
Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

i guess one can say  of how they hate someone,,but u don't hate them you just hate what they do..

i don't hate whites ,i just hate what they do...

does that make sense..

Could you clarify?

When you've done the same thing repeatedly for so long, it's hard to differentiate who you are from what you do.

If you tell a lie, you've lied.
If you've spent every day of your life lying, you are a liar.

Yt's have been spewing evil for too long to deem it an action--they are evil.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 35>