Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - This board appears to be anti white..
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
 

This board appears to be anti white..

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 35>






Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 4.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Dec 28 2008
Status: Offline
Points: 168162
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 17 2013 at 1:30am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Collectively.. They don't have a conscience neither

Way too many social experiments have been done on the lack of white people's lack of conscience when in groups
i don't like the easy write off, but i'm inclined to agree. history has proven that. 
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Sep 02 2010
Location: Hell
Status: Offline
Points: 232755
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 17 2013 at 1:48am
I see we've adopted Haole. I dig it.
Back to Top
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Sep 02 2010
Location: Hell
Status: Offline
Points: 232755
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 17 2013 at 1:50am
It's funny how a LOT of cultures see white people as soulless.

As they should, their history is so ugly. They're used to being such monsters, they've forgotten they're monsters.

Back to Top
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Oct 12 2011
Location: London, England
Status: Offline
Points: 397046
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 17 2013 at 1:58am
I guess I'm just wary of oyinbo (white) people. I've said it before but way too many of them are blind to their own collective privilege and power. 
Back to Top
cece1987 View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: Jul 19 2013
Location: david's inn
Status: Offline
Points: 4782
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote cece1987 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 17 2013 at 2:00am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

whites dont have consciouses now? 

they are devoid of any emotions or feelings? Ermm

i dont wanna sit here and defend them but this is the crazy dramatic over the top ish i be talkin about.... 

im done for tonight. maybe tomorrow ill be up for it. 

eta, just like how we are trying to group them into all being evil monsters... is the same thing as them grouping us into all being thieves, untrustworthy, up to no good, etc.... 

when yall know yall have come across some good white ppl.. and vice versa

honestly, i dont have any white friends whatsoever... so im not speaking from experience.. but i know there are plenty good ones out there. you can't group them all into one. 


ErmmI see you haven't learned the first time.
Here it is again just in case you missed it.

 SangFroid wrote:  Such cho stupid ass up.




Back to Top
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Aug 24 2011
Location: No1curr
Status: Offline
Points: 193134
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 17 2013 at 2:08am
Cece, who were you before on bhm? Geek
Back to Top
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: May 19 2008
Location: South London
Status: Offline
Points: 916023
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 17 2013 at 2:24am
Originally posted by cece1987 cece1987 wrote:

Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

whites dont have consciouses now? 

they are devoid of any emotions or feelings? Ermm

i dont wanna sit here and defend them but this is the crazy dramatic over the top ish i be talkin about.... 

im done for tonight. maybe tomorrow ill be up for it. 

eta, just like how we are trying to group them into all being evil monsters... is the same thing as them grouping us into all being thieves, untrustworthy, up to no good, etc.... 

when yall know yall have come across some good white ppl.. and vice versa

honestly, i dont have any white friends whatsoever... so im not speaking from experience.. but i know there are plenty good ones out there. you can't group them all into one. 




ErmmI see you haven't learned the first time.
Here it is again just in case you missed it.

 SangFroid wrote:  Such cho stupid ass up.




so unnecessary
Back to Top
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jan 12 2005
Location: Cali
Status: Offline
Points: 53066
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 17 2013 at 3:06am
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

It's funny how a LOT of cultures see white people as soulless.

As they should, their history is so ugly. They're used to being such monsters, they've forgotten they're monsters.

We all know they're the son's of Kane.

Back to Top
Geminigirl View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member


Joined: Jun 15 2007
Status: Offline
Points: 6940
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote Geminigirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 17 2013 at 3:18am
Why yes it is and I love it. I feel at home here because I don't have to bite my tongue on how feel about YT.
Back to Top
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jan 12 2005
Location: Cali
Status: Offline
Points: 53066
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 17 2013 at 3:22am
Originally posted by Geminigirl Geminigirl wrote:

Why yes it is and I love it. I feel at home here because I don't have to bite my tongue on how feel about YT.

Back to Top
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 35>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down