BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This board appears to be anti white..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 35>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 4.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 17 2013 at 1:09am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Lol when has been inclusive ever served to benefit black people?

Like Stokely Carmichael said, your oppressor has to have a conscious like you, for your methods of passivity and non violence to work.
Sponsored Links

niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 17 2013 at 1:11am
Stern SmileConfused
Blac1Chyna View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote Blac1Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 17 2013 at 1:13am
I got my old name banned because I was talking shyt to a white poster. I called her "snow white" and some aunt jemimas as well as her reported me and got me banned. So there are a lot of ppl on here down to ride for white ppl. Dont let those afros fool you, not everyone with natural hair is bout that life lmao
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 17 2013 at 1:16am
I'm good with being anti, I side eye every non black I come across. It doesn't matter if that's how they feel about me I don't necessarily want or need them to change their mind about me. Truthfully the ones I come across that seem genuine I still don't like. They can't win with me tbh.
KottonKandy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote KottonKandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 17 2013 at 1:17am
They may not all be evil, but I think we need to look at them that way. That's the only way blacks will come up. See, all of this thinking they are so helpful and happy go lucky, especially when it comes to the government, is actually keeping us down.  

I'll continue tomorrow, my eyes are heavy... 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 17 2013 at 1:21am
Originally posted by Blac1Chyna Blac1Chyna wrote:

I got my old name banned because I was talking shyt to a white poster. I called her "snow white" and some aunt jemimas as well as her reported me and got me banned. So there are a lot of ppl on here down to ride for white ppl. Dont let those afros fool you, not everyone with natural hair is bout that life lmao

name names if you 'bout that life', boutthatlife 

nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 17 2013 at 1:21am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

whites dont have consciouses now? 

they are devoid of any emotions or feelings? Ermm
conscious vs conscience. 

i took it to mean that for oppressors to give a f*ck, they have to be of a same stream of consciousness as the people they oppress. they have to be in the know and blatantly aware of themselves, their oppression and their means of such. to a degree, they have to be conscious of what they are putting people through and seek to change that.  

it's not to say that they have no conscience. it is to say however, that they do a damn good job of ignoring it or playing dumb if they do. 
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 17 2013 at 1:27am
Collectively.. They don't have a conscience neither

Way too many social experiments have been done on the lack of white people's lack of conscience when in groups
Blac1Chyna View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote Blac1Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 17 2013 at 1:29am

Originally posted by Blac1Chyna Blac1Chyna wrote:

name names if you 'bout that life', boutthatlife 

The white girl I'm talmbout is in this thread. shouldn't be hard to figure out...I dont want to blatantly call her out because she might use her yt privilege against me and get me banned from a black hair site again. that really hurt.

niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 17 2013 at 1:29am
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

whites dont have consciouses now? 

they are devoid of any emotions or feelings? Ermm
conscious vs conscience. 

i took it to mean that for oppressors to give a f*ck, they have to be of a same stream of consciousness as the people they oppress. they have to be in the know and blatantly aware of themselves, their oppression and their means of such. to a degree, they have to be conscious of what they are putting people through and seek to change that.  

it's not to say that they have no conscience. it is to say however, that they do a damn good job of ignoring it or playing dumb if they do. 

And, as we all know, a lot of white folks love to play like they don't know what white privilege and such is.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 35>
  Share Topic