Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

This black man.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2013 at 9:59pm
honestly, i think this kind of self hatred is very prevalent among black men but it manifests in different ways. like the brothas defending the incognito dude, kanye west (with his confederate flag sh*t) and l l cool j (with his accidental racist song) type niccas who are forever extending an olive branch to whites hoping to be accepted. what a joke.

sad state of affairs. 

Edited by noneyons - Nov 09 2013 at 10:02pm
Sponsored Links

Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 4:27am
" I do not want to have these feelings, to have these dark thoughts about being a black man. However, I cannot deny that this is the way I feel. I don't want to be ashamed of being a black man; I just want to be treated as an individual based on the content of my character, and not just based on the colour of my skin"

Picture of Orville Lloyd Douglas

IMO I don't think Orivlle (geesh) is as angry about being a black man more than he is of being an UGLY black man (with a name of Orville) . But that would be considered more of a personal self-loathing that is even MORE effeminate and would cast him in an entirely different light. So it is much easier to identify with the masses of other mentally oppressed black men who share the same ideology of hating being black (minus the ugly of course).

Yeah I said it...

CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 4:29am
CryLOL
jewels...
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 4:33am
Id happily resell his bloodline

Edited by afrokock - Nov 10 2013 at 4:33am
zsazsa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote zsazsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 8:44am
To the person who asked me what I was heated about. When he stated he hates broad noses and thick lips. I had a bit of empathy in the beginning but c'mon...I couldn't sympathise after that. He is basically saying blacks are ugly which I disagree with 100 per cent.
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 8:57am
I don't think he's ugly at all. I think he has been taught to think he is ugly much like some of you have been taught to think your natural features such as your hair and skin are ugly.

Same difference. 
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 10:01am
Originally posted by femmemichelle femmemichelle wrote:

I don't think he's ugly at all.
Do you wear glasses? Geek

Edited by Jewelsnyc - Nov 10 2013 at 10:01am
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 10:15am
Lol my eyesight is just fine. And I can tell you calling someone ugly who already feels disconnected from the community isn't going to help reel him in. If anything it would push him away. Word to the young black men who used to say it to my face as a teenager who wonder why I partake in the swirl now. But carry on.

patternsandtexture View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patternsandtexture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 10:44am
At least he recognizes his coonery.
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 11:07am
Listen feel free to swirl but don't be mad at my eyesight or the eyesight of others.....

The man hates himself and his excuse he gives is it's because he's black...but don't consider the other factors...his point head, beady ass eyes, his eyebrows set on the sides of his head, him being over weight, him being gay (which is difficult to be a gay black male) discount all of that & just focus on him hating his black skin....ummmok

My point in saying that is, there are other factors (much more powerful IMO) that causes him to feel the way he does about himself, but instead he is choosing to deflect the core issues and focus on a "commonality" of self-loathing within the community.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic