Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

this AIN'T no game these SERIOUS allegations!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 5:13pm
Originally posted by indiecat indiecat wrote:

I wonder if this has been going on a long time or if it was one big blow up.
exactly. come on you been with dude for years? and now he just beat the hell out of you? nope! i don't buy it then again who knows if this is true she don't seem like the type to allow him to beat on her
Sponsored Links

Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 5:32pm
Originally posted by naturesgift naturesgift wrote:

Originally posted by indiecat indiecat wrote:

I wonder if this has been going on a long time or if it was one big blow up.
exactly. come on you been with dude for years? and now he just beat the hell out of you? nope i don't buy it then again who knows if this is true she don't seem like the type to allow him to beat on her

EXACTLY what im sayin (even if i comes out he did beat her which would be wrong) she had been on this certain persona about herself that  invovles him her & nothing close to violence HOWEVER she's been beggin him for alonggggg time now to marry her / he been doing EVERYTHING else but thatLOL

Edited by Bonjour baby ooowee - Apr 04 2014 at 5:34pm
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 6:48pm
sad story. kinda sounds like she is used to letting it slide and when he nose & eye socket were hurting more severely than in past beatings and found out it was broken, she was fed up and reported it. like people said b4 about her on the show, she is hanging on to him for dear life b/c she is not ready to lose the lifestyle and is getting older and naggy and is scared of being all alone. isnt their daughter supposed to be getting her own tv spinoff show? i wonder if that will end up getting scrapped...
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 11:44pm
wOw this news is hitting everywhere so its bout to DEFINITLY be on for him in a bad way UNLESS he can clear his name / thing bout it they just started taping the next season of marrying the gameShocked

Rapper The Game Allegedly Being INVESTIGATED For Domestic Violence Against Fiancée Tiffney

Apr 04 | by _YBF

photo thegame-violence.png

Uh Oh!  Major trouble in paradise...or whatever these two call their situationship.  Rapper The Game is under investigation for an alleged domestic dispute with his fiancée Tiffney Cambridge. Read the deets inside…

Compton rapper The Game, real name Jayceon Taylor, has reportedly been named a suspect in a felony domestic violence investigation.

A police report was filed by Game’s fiancée Tiffney last weekend.

She claims that on March 19th her husband repeatedly hit her in the face which resulted in a broken nose and an injured eye socket after an argument erupted!  Sources say the police have photos of her injuries and the L.A. County Sheriff's Department has launched a criminal investigation on the rapper.

Game denies that he ever laid a hand on Tiffney telling TMZ, "I don’t want to give fuel to these false accusations, but the truth will definitely come out. I am always looking out for my children’s safety and have never laid a hand on Tiffney."

Hope they weren’t arguing over Game’s recent shenaBrothans with Khloe Kardashian

In case you didn’t know, the couple is currently filming for season 3 of their reality show “Marrying The Game.” 

Game even shared behind-the-scenes pics last week (above) of him and his son (below) as they taped their confessionals saying, “#MarryingTheGameSeason3 behind the scenes…. Interviews”

photo gameson.png

fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 2:55pm
any word on this dv case?
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 3:02pm
hmmmmm on the show, it seems to me that she is the one who doesn't want to get married.  am i missing something???Confused  tbh, when i first read the op title i assumed he may have snapped possibly because she was dating someone else...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 3:09pm
i don't watch the show but he's been posting a lot of pics and vids of him with his kids on instagram. i guess the charges are fraudulent or got dropped cuz he shouldn't be around his kids, especially if he beat up their mom in front of em.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 3:11pm
oh ok.  i also remember him asking the kids about how their mom was doing on the show.  it was kinda sorta almost bordering...is yo mamma seeing someone else, imo....

they mentioned on the show that they actually needed a go between to drop the kids off between the 2 of them.  i thought that was terrible and sad.

Edited by ThoughtCouture - May 28 2014 at 3:13pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 3:22pm
game is weirdo so who knows. you know about the 40glocc situation?(vid below)  a few days after the abuse allegations, 40glocc released photos of tiffany smoking weed with him and of the games kids.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 3:59pm
lawd.  i didn't even know about all dat...lol
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>