Perfect Hair Collection

thinning units

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: thinning units
    Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 5:34pm

What do you do with them??

I have 18" silk top that seems to be thinning in the back, like it looks kinda sparse when I curl it up.. the silk top section seems fine. How can I fill it out??

Edited by miana79 - Mar 01 2014 at 5:40pm
Sponsored Links

hennared View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote hennared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 6:04pm
These are the options (I have done them all) as I see it:

1) add tracks (preferably skin wefts or hand tieds.

2) if the loss is focused in one area (like the crown), I have been known to butcher closures of hair that matches and cut and paste (not for the faint of heart!)

3) sent it to the vendor you purchased from and have them ventilate in more hair.. and expect to wait 4 weeks at least to get it back

4) (I am working in this!) learn how to ventilate yourself and add hair
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 9:43am
Send it back to the vendor. I do this all the time. For $50 they will ventilate and clean your unit so that it looks like brand new. :)
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 9:13pm
Thanks for the tips guys. I will need to make a decision. I dont see why a perfectly fine unit should go to waste. I am more thinking to add the tracks because sending the unit to them is so much work.
hennared View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote hennared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2014 at 5:50am
The thing that sux about sending them back, is, the shipping.  You know they bascially tell you to break the law and sent them back w/o declaring value.. otherwise the CV's won't accept it back (as they don't want to pay the customs fees).   Just makes me nervous.... and shipping with any kind of tracking from the U.S. to China is $$$, both ways... I dunno.  Of course, if the factory ventilates hair in, it is the best fix, but I prefer any other method over that, myself.. it really depends how bad the thinning is an how good the hair is.  If you love the unit and the hair is still in good shape AND the thinning is up top (where you can't add tracks) maybe best to send it in.  But make sure you use tracking and that you trust your vendor! 

carrie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2014 at 3:16pm
I usually add tracks.
elisa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2014 at 6:40pm
Same with me; add tracks.
solicitfashion View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote solicitfashion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 4:04pm
Dont shoot me but I butcher mine into a closure for sew ins Pinch
Traylee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Traylee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 4:28pm
I add tracks. It's the simplest, least expensive way to do it.
RedWine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedWine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 7:15pm
I add tracks to a think back and/or add a closure to a thin top.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>