Angkor Cambodian Hair

Thinning Lace Wig Video

Post Reply Post Reply

Bootiful Cream

Author
starliteboo View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starliteboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Thinning Lace Wig Video
    Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 6:08pm
Ok so I half asleep when I first watched this video but when I watched again I am not sure if i think her method is a good one or just a stupid one because she is running the risk of ripping her lace. But let me know what you think. I know a lot of people use tweezers to thin their wig but this is much faster after way to achieve similar result. Ok stupid forum is not letting post this video so here is the link...sorry about that ladies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5afNpPc4fMo&feature=share&list=FLQP93sn6iGHOHlJEfVPMVLQ

Edited by starliteboo - Mar 31 2014 at 6:10pm
Sponsored Links

Traylee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Traylee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 7:15pm
I've gotten impatient and done something similar without having any tearing. I think it all depends on the quality of the lace and not pulling more than a few strands at a time. I wouldn't try it with a unit from a vendor who's lace I wasn't sure was durable enough to handle it. 

I did kind of like the idea of slitting the lace at the hairline to give it more of an uneven hairline. I think I might try that with Got2be and a beater just to see how it looks. 
hennared View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote hennared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 9:07pm

On french lace, maybe, but not swiss, for me.   But I can definitely think of a wig I hate that I'd do this too Evil SmileLOL
Lwhite1960 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lwhite1960 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 9:35pm
NO!, HELL NO! I paid way to much to do that $hit.

-signed Leroy

No. wait I spoke too soon. Ya go ahead and do this. Jeffrey and Ming-ling said they will make you a new one.

Edited by Lwhite1960 - Mar 31 2014 at 9:40pm
elisa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 10:26pm
Originally posted by Lwhite1960 Lwhite1960 wrote:

NO!, HELL NO! I paid way to much to do that $hit.

-signed Leroy

No. wait I spoke too soon. Ya go ahead and do this. Jeffrey and Ming-ling said they will make you a new one.
My sentiments exactly! 

LOLLOLLOL 
starliteboo View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starliteboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 5:52pm
I don't think the ending result was too bad but I do not know if I would take the chance of ripping my wig. But damm that tweezing process sure takes a long too
pg12345 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pg12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 5:56am
wow...just wow...no sorry
curlygirl11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote curlygirl11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 9:34pm
I've always been a fan of lighter density - especially around the hairline. However, her thinner hairline didn't look natural to me. I think she drastically shortened the life of her unit. What is she going to do when when the hairline naturally thins over time? If she had thinned it differently that unit could have lasted for several years with proper care and maintenance.
pg12345 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pg12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2014 at 1:31pm
Originally posted by curlygirl11 curlygirl11 wrote:

I've always been a fan of lighter density - especially around the hairline. However, her thinner hairline didn't look natural to me. I think she drastically shortened the life of her unit. What is she going to do when when the hairline naturally thins over time? If she had thinned it differently that unit could have lasted for several years with proper care and maintenance.

all of this --to be honest I did try the pullout method that she did but I do it in a downward pull with literally a couple of hairs at a time as I don't like to see bald spots in a lace wig...I like our own ms sexibeach video better as it thins it evenly for a more uniform appearance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLH3DCeecuU
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply