Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Thinking of selling my roman wefts/silk closure
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Thinking of selling my roman wefts/silk closure

Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
Vanessa462 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vanessa462 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Thinking of selling my roman wefts/silk closure
    Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 11:19am
Hey Ladies!
Like the subject said im thinking of selling my bundles and silk closures that i ordered from Roman. I ordered two bundles of 14inch 1B chinese wavy and a 10inch silk closure to match. Im thinking of selling the hair because I wanted more of a loose wave and i received more of a curly/wavy. Its just not what i wanted. I wanted to go with chinese hair but i decided to get wavy in order for it to hold a curl from a curling wand if i wanted to get done up. I would be flat ironing and curling it all the time and not wearing it in its natural state so i feel like i might as well try to get most of my money back and put it towards a full lace or silk top glueless wig brazilian loose wavy. This time ill send pics of exactly what i want. The bundles are in their original packaging (i.e. bundle ties). The only thing ive done is wash and deep condition the hair and let it air dry. Only got a few strands during the process. No dye color. I thought id try and see if someone else appreciates this type of wavy/curly texture. I purchased the bundles and silk closure from Roman for $208. Best offer accepted. Maybe willing to sell bundles and closure seperately but if someone offers to buy all three together they will get preference depending on the offer of course. Ive sold and purchased before on this board. All sales final. No drama please. Thanks! Ill be posting pics within 10mins. Just gotta upload on tinypics.Smile

P.s. Incase I dont like the offers. Anyone know where to buy a good silk top/full lace glueless wig cap? I may just try to make my own wig for the first time.

Edited by Vanessa462 - Dec 18 2012 at 1:49pm
Sponsored Links

Vanessa462 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vanessa462 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 11:24am
Here are the pics!

cosmogirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cosmogirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 11:53am
Hair looks really pretty. I just bought a ton of stuff from Roman, so I got no business being in this thread but that hair sure looks pretty!
lilmamabenz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilmamabenz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 12:06pm
Nice curls
Bristal Birita View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bristal Birita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 5:16am
looking good
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply