BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Thinking of moving to San Diego

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Thinking of moving to San Diego
    Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 1:14pm
How is San Diego like?

Weather?

Diverse groups of people?

Cost of living?

Different types of conventions?

Ethnic foods especially Japanese?

Latin Women and Asian women?

Nightlife?

Crime rate?

I'm ready to move out of columbus, ohio and after this winter I'm freaking done with winter. I need someone where warm to live at.
Sponsored Links

AmiliaCabral View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 1:19pm
Expensive and warm. Everybody's healthy. Great place for IR relationships as I never see not one black couple thats under the age of 55

I go there for work maybe once every two months for a week. I'd like it more if there was a better black community. It seems like it'd work for you though
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 1:19pm
too close to the border
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 1:19pm
Beauitful if you can handle the earthquakes . The best zoo in the world .  

Edited by india100 - Apr 08 2014 at 1:20pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 1:23pm

Okay, nice and beautiful

Is it that bad being too close to the border MS Wonderland?
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 1:24pm
cali is the best place in the USA 

Miss B View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Miss B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 1:26pm
San Diego is absolutely beautiful. Nice, and relatively calm. A friend who lives there likes it. She is into more multicultural scenes though.

If I had to recommend a place in Cali it would be San Francisco. Its got a rustic charm along with a city feel. Hard to explain but it's "different" compared to the rest of California.

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 1:28pm
I'm here now

Very diverse

Spring year-round with about 35 days of Winter

Nightlife boring

Activities after the first 2 weeks of touring... boring

Have fun
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 1:31pm
The best freaking place to live:) It is pretty safe and the people are friendly. It is expensive depending on where you want to live. I love diversity, so for me it is great. It is expensive. Don't come here if you don't have a job lol The job market is crazy competitive..and I guess it depends on what you do too. Also depending on where you want to live the housing market is competitive..your credit needs to be on point, otherwise you'll have to live in the hood. The black community is thick out here too...La Mesa, Lemon Grove, Spring Valley if you need that in your life. THese areas are closest to downtown as well. 
I have a job that I can work remotely so it worked out for me to move here.....I do other freelance work here and there out here as well. I don't have a car right now but I live in the city so I'm okay and use Car2Go, but I do plan to get on STAT because you get to where you need to be faster. Before I moved here people talked down about the transportation system..it is pretty good and reliable..just travel time is ridiculous depending on where you live/work. I try to keep all of my business in and around the city for the most part..and of course I work from home. 

If you are single with no kids, this is your place. Lots of people out here like that. Heavy military because of the Navy base and stuff. :) 

Oh and nightlife is nice. San Diego is fun and there is a lot to do, but it isn't all crowded and crazy. It really has a nice balance. People think it is like L.A. because it is so close...wrong. I don't like L.A. The pollution here isn't bad and the earthquakes they've had weren't felt. *knocks on wood* 

Ridiculous views because there is a limit as to how high buildings can be here. 

Weather=Phenomenal...I've only been here since December...I'm in love. I moved here because it reminds me of Barcelona. It's my little Spain in America, although it used to be part of Spain way back in way back days lol

Edited by khivey - Apr 08 2014 at 1:36pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 1:40pm

That's whatsup, I'm prior service so I'll definitely look for a government job or a job on base. So I'll get preference over and plus my years of experience. I definitely need a new spot and I worked in DC as well, but have no need for much winter, I can handle a month of cold weather. It sounds like right up my alley, single no kids.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>