BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Cosmetic Surgery
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

thinking of downsizing my breasts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
LFdiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LFdiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: thinking of downsizing my breasts
    Posted: May 30 2012 at 10:27pm
SO I have 42DD breasts and it's hard finding attractive bras. i'm tired of waiting for sales at lane bryant...
also I have lower back issues, it's not due to my breasts but i'm sure they are not helping. My only hesitation is i carry most my weight in my stomach and my saving grace is my breasts stick out further. but i would love to have perky full C cup! so I was thinking of losing weight first (my breasts will barely go down, they will be the absolute LAST to go and the first to grow when i gain weight)

what do you guys think?? also i'm tired of guys randomly saying to me "dang you have some huge breasts" there's more to me than my hooters =(

also, I heard when you get a breast aug they also do a lift with it, is that true??
Sponsored Links

msbhavn90250 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msbhavn90250 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2012 at 10:37am
Yes a lift should be included in the breast aug surgery

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote msbhavn90250 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2012 at 10:39am
Also I had breast aug in 2008 and never noticed my stomach due to my breasts being extremely large!!

After augmentation I had such a hard time dealing with my stomach, so fast forward to 2011 had tummy tuck and in 2012 had lipo to abs, back, flanks and had skin retightened on my breasts

HTH
LFdiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LFdiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2012 at 2:03pm
Originally posted by msbhavn90250 msbhavn90250 wrote:

Also I had breast aug in 2008 and never noticed my stomach due to my breasts being extremely large!!

After augmentation I had such a hard time dealing with my stomach, so fast forward to 2011 had tummy tuck and in 2012 had lipo to abs, back, flanks and had skin retightened on my breasts

HTH

thanks!! I wish I had the money to get lipo, I totes would. it's so much easier to maintain then to lose

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote msbhavn90250 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2012 at 4:28pm
def easier to maintain than to lose

Iam top heavy anyways, so any weight gain will automatically go to upper body

PM me for additional info
frizzyhead View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frizzyhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2012 at 4:49pm
I want a reduction I'm a 36h but I'm very well proportioned. 36 32 49...yeah I'm a big girl lol I am afraid I will look crazy if I go down to a full c/d cup. I wouldn't get s reduction unless I lost weight.
teenut View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote teenut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2012 at 7:36pm
I had a reduction about 10 years ago. Best thing I have ever done. I thin I was a 38DDD at the time, but the doc said it was more like an F. I am a tall, thick girl 5'9 1/2 so I didnt look crazy, but terrible back and shoulder pain, not being able to wear cute bras, and button up shirts is what pushed me to do it. I told the doc I love having big breast so please dont make them to small, I just want to be a little more comfortable. I am now a full D cup so they are perfect. Very full and perky still. Yes they will do a lift at the same time and liposuction to contour the breast. It is a must to lose weight first because if you get smaller afterwards your breast will shrink even more and the opposite of you gain of course.

My next thing is a tummy tuck, but I need to lose this extra weight I have gained due to hypothyroidism.
OreTheGreat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OreTheGreat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2012 at 11:09am
I had a reduction almost a year ago and I would do it all over again! I noticed my stomach a lot more after the surgery but I ended up losing some of it during the recovery phase from not really eating and then just watching what I ate afterwards. 
I used to HATE the comments from men but I still get them :/ I was a 38 J/K and i'm a DD/DDD now (exactly what I wanted to be)!
JanelleSpeaks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JanelleSpeaks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2012 at 7:17am
A lift is not always required with breast augmentation or reduction. My friend is going from an F to a D this month. She will be getting a benelli lift, basically scarless. Each person is different and you would need a consultation to know.
PRECIUZ739 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PRECIUZ739 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2012 at 12:21am
I'm thinking of getting my breast done. I was told by my friend that make sure I got a tummy tuck. Because the belly would be more pronounced afterward. So for me unless I get both there's nothing. See if your surgeon will give a discount since you will already be under that cuts down on the cost.

Does anyone know a good surgeon in houston tx?Thumbs Up
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System