Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - think she changed anyone's perception of beauty?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

think she changed anyone's perception of beauty?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1718192021 25>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 7:32pm
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

Wait is all this directed at me? or are you just typing in general...
Im not the culprit here..

Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

I think she wants to be accepted, but I also think she has extreme confidence...

If you've beendown Hollywood Blvd you know how busy it is... with tour buses passing every few minutes, and congested traffic most of the day...

No amount of acceptance will make you walk down that street in a bikini...only confidence takes you there.

accepted by who though??? Who needs to accept you, take your tail to work or school and live your life. If its something about YOU that you dont like then spend time working on it or don't complain or get upset about someone not accepting you for the YOU, you dont even wanna be.Confused

Why would anyone want to accepted by someone who aint checking for them?

That like getting into a all white country club, yeah they might let you in but they dont really want you there so yeah you got a membership but you feel uncomfortable.

People need to quit jumping oceans for MF that would not jump a puddle for they azz. 

In general, Im just trying to understand who needs to accept her? society?
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 7:34pm
Okay well I wish her luck on her weight loss journey.

Edited by Princess Grace - Apr 03 2014 at 7:37pm
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 7:35pm
but she never said she wanted to be accepted by anyone...that word came about through opinions in here.  she said that she isn't seeking validation from anyone.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 7:36pm
Okay well she dont need to be accepted then, scratch that last long post I made. 
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 7:37pm
"She says, "You can not seek validation from other people. This world is very cruel. You must seek validation within yourself and be kind to yourself.""

So she isn't looking for acceptance at all.
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 7:39pm
Yes grace society. More specifically the people of L.A.

Epitome already said it.

Some people just feel like they need to be represented by society.. I agree..

It's good that you don't need to feel accepted... I don't either...

But everybody is not this way..

ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 7:43pm
she might not have said it but why else would she do a naked catwalk down Hollywood Blvd?

If acceptance wasn't her goal then what was her motive? she can be confident with her clothes on..

liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 7:44pm

she might not have said it but why else would she do a naked catwalk down Hollywood Blvd?

If acceptance wasn't her goal then what was her motive? she can be confident with her clothes on..

right...no one's gonna admit they want acceptance but that's what she wants.
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 7:44pm
I think of it as she saying you don't have to accept me but you damn sure are not going to make me feel ashamed of myself because I'm not a size 2. I'm big and I'm proud.

Somethin like that
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 7:44pm
ya actions speak louder than words
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1718192021 25>