Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - think she changed anyone's perception of beauty?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

think she changed anyone's perception of beauty?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 25>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 6:52pm
MD... are you referring to this??

I seen more confident fat people than skinny people....
Sponsored Links

keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 6:55pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Originally posted by keepgrowing keepgrowing wrote:

it would be nice if most women had 1/2 the confidence she has.

I don't think it necessarily means confidence. To me it means "please accept me for who I am." It reminds me of people who are constantly posting pics of themselves all made up from different angles as if they need people to believe that they are pretty.

Ya she wants to be accepted. That is the basis for this. Noone enjoys being marginalized. But it takes a whole lot of confidence to walk out in the street in nothing but a bikini.
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 7:03pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

MD... are you referring to this??

<span style=": rgb251, 251, 253;">I seen more confident fat people than skinny people....</span>

lol yes ma'am and the shade that followed it
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 7:04pm
Finally watched the video. I don't think fat women have low self esteem but I do think they are self conscious and defensive about it if that makes any sense. Not the same thing.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 7:05pm
There was no way a thread with a large woman, + wig + makeup was going to = anything but what it did. Too many emotions , snobs, denials, shade and places for agendas to form. 

Uhmm whats fat fortunate?
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 7:05pm
Aye aye aye!!

Don't be implying that my comment started the skinny bish vs fat bish war. I was stating my observations LOL

And it's true Stern Smile And this is coming from a skinny bish
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 7:07pm
the team you can lose the weight was coming
The team you still big and cute
the naturals
the weavers
the fresh faces
the make up must haves
the mind readers

all together???? Yeah right , recipe for disaster from the jump
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 7:08pm
damn... this aint my week

fat and dark... im neither defensive nor self conscious

cpl wks ago, one of the pregnant girls at work told me about MY stomach... l laughed
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 7:09pm
Is she married ?? 
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 7:11pm

I think she wants to be accepted, but I also think she has extreme confidence...

If you've been down Hollywood Blvd you know how busy it is... with tour buses passing every few minutes, and congested traffic most of the day...

No amount of acceptance will make you walk down that street in a bikini...only confidence takes you there.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 25>
  Share Topic