Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - think she changed anyones perception of beauty?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

think she changed anyones perception of beauty?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 24>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 4:53pm
So fatties can't have hairdos, wear makeup, and put effort into looking good? Exactly how does that make sense?

ETA: Hard out here for a fat ass lol

Edited by ShadyLady - Apr 03 2014 at 4:54pm
Sponsored Links

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 4:53pm
Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

Ermm OP already knew what type of posts would be made in this thread. 

BTW I dont understand why some of yall think that a fat person being confident automatically equals they are in denial that they are fat and/or should lose weight. 

Do you ever make threads? Oh ok.  

Ever seen a half naked black woman walking down Hollywood Blvd?  Ever been there?  This is a forum worthy discussion.  She did it to invoke conversation...that was her whole point so thanks for the cape but she didn't ask to be coddled.  I STILL think what she did was pretty awesome bc most would betoo self conscious to pull it off...she got called precious and kept smiling, she ain't stuntin these posts. Btw, your btw was addressed in the video which is why she doesn't care about these posts.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 4:55pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

y'all are in here talking about hair...what are those twists called that are big and done with like marley hair? TIA

Weave.

ur officially the worstOuch

my mom told me to braid my hair today bc my edges broke while studying and have never recoveredCry
i haven't had braids/twists in about a decade though...might be time to switch it up
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 4:59pm

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

y'all are in here talking about hair...what are those twists called that are big and done with like marley hair? TIA

Weave.

ur officially the worstOuch

my mom told me to braid my hair today bc my edges broke while studying and have never recoveredCry
i haven't had braids/twists in about a decade though...might be time to switch it up

LOLLOLLOLLOL
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 5:04pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

Originally posted by SeducTress SeducTress wrote:

You want her to carry the fat movement, natural movement, and makeup free movement at the same damn time.LOLConfused

She can't be fat, confident and well styled?

My point was that she wouldn't be confident without her wig.
That's her priority because she couldn't even find a bikini top that gives a bit of a lift to her sagging breasts.

She never claimed to be a superhero or to not care about looks ...just accepting herself.  
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 5:04pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

Ermm OP already knew what type of posts would be made in this thread. 

BTW I dont understand why some of yall think that a fat person being confident automatically equals they are in denial that they are fat and/or should lose weight. 

Do you ever make threads? Oh ok.  

Ever seen a half naked black woman walking down Hollywood Blvd?  Ever been there?  This is a forum worthy discussion.  She did it to invoke conversation...that was her whole point so thanks for the cape but she didn't ask to be coddled.  I STILL think what she did was pretty awesome bc most would betoo self conscious to pull it off...she got called precious and kept smiling, she ain't stuntin these posts. Btw, your btw was addressed in the video which is why she doesn't care about these posts.

Me making threads has nothing to do with my comment. And my BTW wasn't geared specifically towards you since I didnt see you even comment on what I said specifically but okay. Smile

Edited by niecy - Apr 03 2014 at 5:06pm
smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 5:05pm
*shrugs*

my fat friend buys all the xs shirts and my short friend buys all the super long jeans so I stopped phucking with fat and short bytches. no wonder I can't find shyt when I go shopping. life ain't fair for a tall skinny bytch.

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 5:08pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

if your edges need care, I don't think you should get braids

if I remember before when I had braids, I think my hair did well in braids.  I'm always playing in my hair which is why hiding my hair is always a good bet for me.  I was thinking havana twists are big so it wouldn't pull as much?  I could do my kinky straight wig but idk.

I actually just wanted to wear my hair out on vacay but my mom was like girl bye--ur hair is breaking. hide it. she might be right.

yes I am de-railing the threadBig smile

oh another random thought--who here wears contacts? what's the best place to buy them online? thanks againEmbarrassed
smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 5:09pm
colored contacts?
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 5:13pm
^dear heavens no. just presciption.  i always hear it's cheaper online but i've never done it. I'm not a heavy contact wearer. I'm ok being a four eyed gyal.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 24>
  Share Topic