Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Things You Won't Notice About A Guy ifYou're Drunk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Things You Won't Notice About A Guy ifYou're Drunk

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Things You Won't Notice About A Guy ifYou're Drunk
    Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 4:31pm

"Couple kissing pf"

Shutterstock.com

He’s sleazy

Everybody craves affection while drunk. We all just want to have skin-to-skin contact as much as possible after a few drinks. So when a guy is paying extra attention to you, you don’t stop to think, “Wait a minute…is it normal for this guy to shove his tongue down my throat in the middle of this crowd?” What soberly seems sleazy drunkenly seems cute.

"Woman on date PF"

istock

He’s clingy

Again, you happily accept affection while drunk. You also probably let yourself indulge in those, “I’m so lonely” thoughts after some alcohol. So, when a guy wants to hold your hand all night, and start acting like your boyfriend twenty minutes into knowing you, in that moment, it’s exactly what you want. But sober you’d realize, “This guy is way too clingy!”

"Cute black guy with his arms crossed pf"

shutterstock.com

He’s shady

His story about an ex girlfriend doesn’t add up. But neither do your own thoughts right now so you’re not picking up on the cracks in his details. You might be missing the clear fact that he’s not single.

"Do not disturb sign pf"

Shutterstock

He just wants a one-night stand

This is something you can usually read on his friend’s faces and behavior. If they’re all huddled together watching you and this guy chit chatting and making out, making obscene hand gestures and whispering, they probably are egging him on to get laid that night. But your peripheral vision isn’t quite up to par after a few martinis, so you don’t see that.

"Man with empty pockets pf"

shutterstock.com

He’s cheap

Any reason sounds like a good reason when you’re drunk. So when he opts for a pitcher of beer instead of getting you what you wanted, saying, “it will be fun to share something” you don’t realize this guy’s just cheap!

"Jealous woman pf"

shutterstock.com

He’s there with somebody!

Guy’s can be slick—they can play it off to their date that they’re just being friendly to you, while still making you feel totally flirted with and hiding the fact that they’re on a date…and get your number without their date realizing! They can even get you and their date to be BFF’s for the night! And since you’re drunk and just love making new friends, you don’t think there is anything weird about the fact that he’s sitting with another girl.

"man on laptop pf"

Shutterstock

His career isn’t going anywhere

We’re all just so enthusiastic and happy for everyone while drunk. We all become big dreamers after a few cocktails. So when a guy spits off stories about all the people that are going to invest in his company, and how this celebrity is going to endorse it, you think, “That sounds great!” While sober you would have thought, “That sounds unrealistic.”

"Couple flirting pf"

Shutterstock

He is into you

Sometimes when you’re drunk you don’t pick up on the signs that a guy clearly wanted you to come along with him to the next bar he was going to, or that he was trying a sly way to ask for your number, and you go home thinking, “He wasn’t into me!”

"couple pf"

shutterstock

He’s not into you

You know that you see things any darn way you please when you’ve got your drunk goggles on. You just want to feel good and liked and loved, and so you will feel that way whether that like or love is even there.

"Sad guy pf"

shutterstock.com

He’s still hung up on his ex

You may not notice how many times a guy drops his ex or his recent breakup into the conversation. He may do it so sneakily—always using it has a segue into another topic—that you don’t realize he is still totally hung up on his ex.

"Couple bored on date - PF"

Thinkstock

There’s no chemistry

Alcohol induces a feeling of chemistry with anyone when you’re drunk. You can think you’ve fallen head over heels for someone you just met if you’re tipsy! But remember when you’re intoxicated, your own personal chemicals are all out of whack, and your sensation of chemistry is off.

"Awkward first date pf"

shutterstock.com

He’s not that cute

It’s not nice, it’s totally shallow but it happens: you meet a guy soberly and realize you do not find him attractive, but he looked like Johnny Depp last night.

"Bad date pf"

thinkstock.com

He’s rude

His sarcasm might have seemed alluring and smart while you were drunk, but in the light of sober day you may realize, “This guy’s kind of a jerk!”

"Woman covering her face pf"

shutterstock.com

He’s much older than you thought

Research has found that in a bar setting, people perceive one another to be younger than they really are. This could be because people are dressed more casually, are behaving recklessly, and are surrounded by people younger than themselves. Many women have gone on a date with a man they met drunkenly at a bar, and realized sober that this man was a good ten years older than they’d thought.

Sponsored Links

SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 4:41pm
Not sure why anyone would write this. none of your judgement is at its best when you're drunk.
you'll figure it out when you sober up, if you remember it Embarrassed
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 4:45pm

When i'm drunk, its about having fun with my people. I could give two sh*ts about some strange man. I swat them all off like flies.

Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 4:53pm
some of these things you don't notice about a guy even when your sober. 
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 5:06pm
this heaux drunk 24 hours/7?

i dont get it..
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 5:08pm
Originally posted by Positive K Positive K wrote:

Originally posted by Ladybird0724 Ladybird0724 wrote:

some of these things you don't notice about a guy even when your sober. 

damn that's deep

nah. women notice the red flags. just don't want to believe 
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 5:15pm
Okay, how often is one getting drunk to be making a random-ass list like this? This is information to be inevitably found out unless you're perpetually drunk with the man!
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 5:17pm
Originally posted by BrownQtee BrownQtee wrote:

When i'm drunk, its about having fun with my people. I could give two sh*ts about some strange man. I swat them all off like flies.

And pretty much this. If I'm drunk I'm trying to find fun, not find a man!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic