TWENTY THINGS TO REMEMBER
1. Faith is the ability to not panic.
2. If you worry, you didn't pray.
If you prayed, don't worry.
3. As a child of God, prayer is kinda like
calling home every day.
4. Blessed are the flexible, for they shall not
be bent out of shape.
5. When we get tangled up in our problems,
be still. God wants us to be still so He
can untangle the knot.
6. Do the math. Count your blessings.
7. God wants spiritual fruit, not religious nuts.
8. Dear God: I have a problem. It's me.
9. Silence is often misinterpreted,
but never misquoted.
10. Laugh every day - it's like inner jogging.
11. The most important things in your home
are the people.
12. Growing old is inevitable,
growing up is optional.
(Live it; Preach it!)
13. There is no key to happiness.
The door is always open.
Come on in.
14. A grudge is a heavy thing to carry.
15. He who dies with the most toys is still dead.
16. We do not remember days but moments.
Life moves too fast so enjoy your precious
17. Nothing is real to you until you experience it;
otherwise it's just hearsay.
18. It's all right to sit on your pity pot every
now and again. Just be sure to flush
when you are done.
19. Surviving and living your life successfully
requires courage. The goals and dreams
you're seeking require courage and risk-taking.
Learn from the turtle, it only makes progress
when it ticks out its neck.
20. Be more concerned with your character than
your reputation. Your character is what you really
are, while your reputation is merely what others
think you are. No matter the storm, when you are
with God, there's always a rainbow waiting. Leave
gentle fingerprints on the soul of another for the
angels to read. I don't want to get to the end of
my life and find that I lived just the length of it.
I want to have lived the width of it as well.