Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Things I learned in 2013...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 4:52am
Originally posted by Bored w/Out Me? Bored w/Out Me? wrote:

Life is short
Hold and Treasure Your Loved ones like tomorrow will never come
I agree with this. I also learned that loss sucks but it's a part of life surrounding yourself with people who love you is key.
Sponsored Links

Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 5:12am
I've learned to LIVE in 2013
I've learned to be cordial and KIM when receiving unnecessary hate
2013 my best year in years.
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 5:21am
You gotta know when to hold...know when to fold!
Know when to walk away...and when to run!
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 5:37am
Being alone isn't lonely at all

Cosign niccas ain't ish. Bishes ain't Ish. But they're a little better. And you gotta know how to use both

Haters are NOT motivators. Family and friends who support u are
Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 6:19am
Can't get something for nothing.

You get back what you put out in the world.

Life is precious. Enjoy it.

Be thankful for what you have. It's always someone who is struggling or has it worse than you do.

Never forget that your high horse you're on was once a pony. Be humble. Things can be gone in a blink of an eye.
KottonKandy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote KottonKandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 8:55am
-I have the power to change what I don't like.
-getting in  shape and maintaining a healthier lifestyle is rewarding and not hard to do at all.
Small changes make a big difference.
-It's okay to cut some family members off. If they treat me worse than any friend or stranger I know, they gotta go! :)
-Not settling was the best thing I did, even if that meant being single for a while. Now I'm in the best relationship yet. 
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 9:32am
-it's rare that people actually change bad behavior, they simply hide it better to accommodate you until the next time you catch them in bad behavior.
-men are stupid.
- can't let other people stand in the way of your dreams because in the end you are the one to blame for letting that happen.
-nothing wrong with putting yourself first, if you have been putting everybody else first , then you deserve some selfish moments.
-cut people who are negative out if your life, even if it's family.
-don't tell your business to everybody because you are a 3 ring circus to some people.
-don't tell you business to everybody because some feel obligated to save you and they get too involved when all you wanted to do was have someone to just listen.
-always question things and people when something important is involved because people phuck up a lot and you have to have a back up plan for that.
- it's better to plan for a worst case scenario.
-speak up if you don't like something.
-it's not rude if you refuse to deal with other people's bullsh*t and call them out on it or walk away.
-don't stay upset over something for more than 2 days. Don't wallow in self pity, after 2 days start over and put on your big girl panties. Look for solutions, even if they don't work, try all you can.

Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 9:53am
- to utilize things learned before.
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 9:54am
Cutting people off can be very good, or very bad
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 9:54am
take every promise with a grain of salt
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System