Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Things I learned in 2013...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Things I learned in 2013...
    Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 12:26am
It's the end of the year yall, we've all been through some things, most of us taking away important lessons or reaffirming previous beliefs from the various situations/people we've encountered the last 365 days. Post your epiphanies/enlightenments/lessons learned and confirmed here Smile

For me, 2013 taught me

there are people who aspire to be "friends" with you because they want to hate on you up close

Being greedy will eventually lead to messy situations

To trust my first mind/ Go with the original plan and avoid side missions at all costs, sh*t will get you caught up

Some red flags start off pink

look at not only the bigger picture, but the biggest picture

patience

Not everyone is worthy of a second chance

To be absolutely appreciative of everything you hold dear in this life. What's here today could absolutely be gone tomorrow, things you will never get back Broken Heart

Edited by eanaj5 - Dec 30 2013 at 12:29am
Sponsored Links

Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 12:32am
Life is short
Hold and Treasure Your Loved ones like tomorrow will never come
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 12:44am
all of what you said...and importantly always always trust your instincts.
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 12:47am
i'm remedial...it takes me a little longer to learn life lessons

can't say i learned anything new honestly

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 1:11am
don't make dumb decisions
i made a lot in 2013
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 4:06am
2013 has been a year i'd never forget. A pivotal year in my personal growth, because i've learned:

- The meaning and purpose of life in general. I feel so fortunate because most will probably not figure this out.
- The purpose of my own life
- What true love means
- That everything happens at the right time--even wrong things happen at the right time.
- The importance of a good plan
- That fear is the true enemy

I learned other things under these umbrellas, but these are the most important things I learned this year.
I can't believe in just 365 days I learned more than most come to know in their entire lifetime! I'm blessed and it is the greatest birthday gift to date!

Edited by Derri - Dec 30 2013 at 11:30am
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 4:09am
Men aint sh*t.

Women aint sh*t.

Don't befriend coworkers.

Don't drink milk after a hangover.
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 4:48am
You have to put time in something If you want to see progress. Quick tips/tricks are scams. There is no easy and fast way.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 4:49am
You need to set up personal boundaries. And seperate yourself from someone who doesn't respect them.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 4:50am
99% of the time being a fan of a sports team is tears and heartbrake. Avoid if you canStern Smile
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic