Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Breakage
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Thin hair after weave take Down PLEASEEEEE HELP !!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Thin hair after weave take Down PLEASEEEEE HELP !!

Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lindsayy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lindsayy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Thin hair after weave take Down PLEASEEEEE HELP !!
    Posted: Jul 03 2016 at 8:46pm
Sooooo the title pretty much says it all, I had a weave in this April and took out at the end of May. I've never had a problem with thinning hair ! But this time around I let someone who shouldn't have done my hair do it because it was cheaper. Anyway Long story short my hair is now paper then 😩😭 my natural hair has always been super thick and is BSL but now the only thing that is thick is my new growth with is about 2-4 inches. I don't know what to do I've been deep conditioning weekly and it makes my hair soft but it's still very frizzy and shedding a lot and breakage like my hair literally snaps , also any type of gel or edge control I try to use to keep it down (because I've been wearing it in a bun) just absorbs In to my hair with in a couple of minutes! Then the frizz is back. I'm honestly getting tired of it and was just thinking of chopping it to my shoulders and getting another weave (and obviously I'll be going to my normal salon ) because my hair normally grows pretty fast that way. But yea any tips or tricks or ANYTHINGGGGG please comment !
Sponsored Links

FashionRCD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FashionRCD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2016 at 12:59am
I've been on school, and because of my hectic schedule, sometimes I don't know how to manage my hair, but because where been everyday it help me. https://www.facebook.com/RRLSICTAcademyOfficial/?fref=ts - Here my place everyday. I'm use in wavy hair. 

Edited by FashionRCD - Aug 08 2016 at 1:06am
ditzything View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ditzything Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2016 at 1:52pm
try this
garysimon609 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote garysimon609 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2016 at 8:58am
Hi Lindsayy!

Once my hair got thin too because of several reasons (cannot mention the reasons here) one day my best friend told me about a product that is GKhair Volumizeher she recommended it to use it in order to make my hair look more in volume or less thin. I acted upon her recommendation and got the same as she told me, after using it my hair looked increased in volume and I started to love it. You should also give it a try.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic